[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Birthright citizenship map

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

File: citizen.jpg (99KB, 1280x657px) Image search: [Google]
citizen.jpg
99KB, 1280x657px
Birthright citizenship map
>>
best continent
>>
Wait so that means all the kids born to illegal mexicans automatically get US citizenship?
That's retarded. They'll just get pregnant asap and then you can't deport them because of childrens rights.
>>
Even in planes or ships
If it has a Mexican flag and registration on it, you get citizenship
>>
>>78623718
huh i always assumed every country had this
>>
>>78623759

>That's retarded.

No shit. Do Euros not know about this? Do they literally think millions of people in America want to kick out legitimate citizens because of their ethnicity?
>>
>>78623777
>huh i always assumed every country had this

Dear God, please tell me you're underage or something.
>>
>>78623822
>Do they literally think millions of people in America want to kick out legitimate citizens because of their ethnicity?
Let's be honest here, racism is the prime motivation for most people.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>78623718
>Pakistan and Cambodia
?
>>
>>78623774
NEW WORLD IS BEST WORLD
>>
>>78623849

>Let's be honest here, racism is the prime motivation for most people.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>78623917
He's right though
>>
>>78623849
It's more linguistic and cultural differences. Mexican immigrants are naturally more difficult to assimilate than others, due to our proximity to Mexico.

Mexicans aren't really coming across the border like they used to though... Too many new industrial jobs in the homeland. Now all we get are Central American immigrants that the Mexicans don't want.
>>
>>78623759
>They'll just get pregnant asap and then you can't deport them because of childrens rights.
Wait, did you guys not know about this? Fucking hell, we should buy billboards and put them all over Europe.

>>78623953
No he isn't. If Germans were doing this shit in the same numbers there would be concern too.
>>
>>78623718
>new """"world""""
>>
>>78623718
We had Jus Soli but it was abolished due to people abusing it to get to the UK.
>>
>>78623822
>>78624029
Well to me this concept seems to encourage illegal immigration.
Here a child only gets citizenship if both parents are citizens as well.
>>
>>78623718
>Colombia
>>
>>78623718
WHERE THE FUCK IS COLOMBIA!? WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE HAVE TO SAY FOR HIMSELF???

How can a country screw up this bad? Seriously, you make all of us look bad.
>>
>>78624076

It does, and it's been an issue in America for a long time

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anchor_baby
>>
>>78623718
>born in Japan to American parents
>tfw couldn't be a Japanese citizen because they don't have birthright
WHAT THE FUCK JAPAN
>>
>>78624010
It's not that we don't want them
But we like to facilitate what they really want
We are good people
>>78624107
They are again the disgrace of this continent
>>
:^)
>>
>>78624152
You do you, man. The Central Americans just help keep the chicanos in check.
>>
>>78623718
Based East Asia
>>
>>78624169
Is it because of the communists nearby?
>>
>>78623759
Yeah, who cares about the historical reasons why ius soli was enacted in the first place.

What the heck is an american if you don't base it on the birthplace?
>>
File: Malayan_Union_protest.png (344KB, 699x497px) Image search: [Google]
Malayan_Union_protest.png
344KB, 699x497px
>>78623718
Bongs tried to force jus soli once but people just refused to work.
>>
File: natty boh.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
natty boh.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
My good ol' Maryland beer costs 15 bucks for a 30 pack. Feels pretty good
>>
>>78624342
crap wrong thread
>>
>>78624282
No idea, I don't think so
>>
>>78624148
just substitute american with third worlders
and you will get it why
>>
>>78624338
Maphilindo citizenship when
>>
>>78623718
jus soli is killing this country
>>
>>78623718
>Lesotho
>>
>>78623759
>They'll just get pregnant asap and then you can't deport them because of childrens rights.
Ding ding ding and then when we try to, we get called meanies. Meanwhile they also collect foodstamps and other benefits for said American Children and usually if they pay taxes they make so little officially they don't pay any real taxes. The parents are also about half of our hit and run drivers. I could see if parents were her legally for a significant period of time but not just for illegally crossing the border. We basically reward them for breaking laws. Also, school systems with their kids have horrible test scores but that's a whole different issue.
>>
>>7862413
>>78624107

De facto they have ius soli too. The difference is that one parent must have its legal domicile in Colombia too.
>>
>>78623850
>Pakistan
Probably a leftover from the migrations during partition.
>>
>>78624539
Meant also for
>>78624132
>>
>>78624076
>Here a child only gets citizenship if both parents are citizens as well.
I'd be willing to even let kids with just one parent as a citizen receive citizenship. The way we have it now is fucked and only exists because of the civil war.
>>
>>78624400
We would be buried under sheer weight of Indonesia and Philippines, even muslim majority cities has gone below 2 fertility rate nowdays.
Its already hard enough dealing with Myanmar refugees and indochina immigrant as well as Africans.
>>
>>78624282
yes

>>78624107
stay out
>>
File: 256f.jpg (136KB, 540x403px) Image search: [Google]
256f.jpg
136KB, 540x403px
>>78624621
Also some filipinos went full retard by sneaking 200 armed men, claiming we wuz kangs and shot the cops in our bloodiest gun incident in 3 decades so immigration only got harder.
>>
>>78625027
>moros
>filipinos
Pick one and only one
>>
>>78623718
I thought we had it desu
>>
>>78623850
Don't forget Lesotho. My first child will be born there :)
>>
>>78624669
Colombia, the house nigger of Latin America
>>
>>78625112
> Since 1 January 1983, at least one parent must be a British citizen or be legally "settled" in the country or upon the 10th birthday of the child regardless of their parent's citizenship status (see British nationality law).

Basically the same as us. One parent has to be a citizen, which is the better approach. You can be born into the US with illegal immigrant parents and the child gets citizenship, so it's a stupid law. You need some restrictions in place.
>>
>>78625062
Well if they don't like it nothing is stopping them from trying legally for a PR. Holding up in a village and demanding the entire state is asking to be bombed and they became the first airstrike victim in 3 decades.
>>
>Columbia
Why?
>>
>>78623718
Feels good to be the only non-cucked cunt this side of the atlantic. FOWF
>>
>>78625212
being colombian is not a privelege for whatever mongrel. You have to have at least one colombian parent otherwise you'll never be a citizen even if you're born here
>>
>>78625260
>>78625212
Quienes hayan nacido en Colombia, con una de dos condiciones: que el padre o la madre hayan sido naturales o nacionales colombianos o que, siendo hijos de extranjeros, alguno de sus padres estuviere domiciliado en la República en el momento del nacimiento.

One parent just has to have the legal domicile in Colombia, I don't get why it isn't regarded as a ius soli with limitations in the map
>>
>>78623759
These are called "anchor babies." Just drop an anchor and suddenly you can't be blown back out to sea.

Note that it's not just Mexicans doing this. Until recently the biggest problem was actually Irish illegals and their anchor babies.
>>
>>78625311
Thay must be legally here, holding at least a permanent residence permit. And we're Brazil tier hard when it comes to granting that permit. I think this country only gives benefits to venezuelans and spaniards as it should be
>>
>>78625400
Chinese have been becoming a problem for this too
>>
>>78625539
As long as it's not niggers, who cares really?
>>
>>78625603
The Chinese are like niggers with money. That's a problem.
>>
>>78625537
That still is a type of Ius Soli. In our ordinament we have something that the law refers to as ius soli, and it still is way more restrictive than yours. (Must be born in Italy, should have resided permanently till the legal age, must request the citizenship before the 19th birthday).
>>
>>78623759
Did you know that those US citizens must file and possibly pay income tax to the US unless they relinquish citizenship? A process, which takes months and costs $2700US.
Plus the fines for not reporting can be steep, 200% the tax and $10000 per account per year.
>>
Why are the Americas so tolerate and progressive?
>>
>>78623718
Spain is pretty much jus soli as well, you have to be born in Spain and live there just one year
>>
>>78627231
I'm sure an illegal gives a shit about following the law lad
>>
>>78624337
Fuck the historical reasons, they were made fit for a historical era
>>
>>78623718
I don't get it.
If my kid will be born in canada, he my apply for canadian citizenship? What if he was born in canada but lived his entire life in kriegstan?
>>
>>78631371
Again, what's the definition of "american" if you don't base it on the birthplace? People descendants of people who were citizens of the US of A in 2017? Like that? Diminishing the whole concept of nationality to a stupid bureaucratic definition?

Ius soli should be restricted to legal immigrants to disincentive anchor babies, but ius soli is still the only option that makes sense for american countries.
>>
>>78631405
He will have canadian citizenship
Us new worlders are a generous people that leave the weird ethno nationalism of the rest of the world out of our society
>>
ius sanguinis best ius
>>
>>78631371
He has a point though. There's no such thing as "american nation".
There's american people ie. people living in United States of America.
>>
wtf colombia
>>
>>78633213
Feels good desu
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.