[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was the swedish empire like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

>>
shit if you mean living there
>>
Incredibly gay
>>
>>78615288
Swedes have the least amount of glasses of every country on Earth.
>>
Protestant ISIS, fortunately it's gone.
>>
>>78615288
Just a footnote in history but Swedes keep making threads about it
>>
Disease-ridden frozen shithole
>>
>>78615370
It's the same Swede every time actually
>>
Meh, who can say? Probably bretty nice. I mean it didn't rely on slave labour or anything. In fact the people who were the most subjugated, like finns or people in recently conquered provinces, were treated nicer during the period of greatness than they had previously been. Maybe for Denmark it was bad, I can imagine. Or for states that bordered Swedish Pomerania,
>>
BUILT WITH FINNISH BLOOD
we wuz kangs
>>
It was orettt good despitie what the Finns say.
>>
>>78615481

Look at the shit you type you fucking subhuman
>>
Pretty irrelevant other than 30 years war and Napoleonic wars
>>
>>78615422
>like finns or people in recently conquered provinces, were treated nicer during the period of greatness than they had previously been.
Up until you didn't really care to defend us.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland_during_the_Great_Northern_War

And Swedes still like to talk about that war they lost and the occupation of their outer territories was the most devastating. I guess that's what they don't teach in your school.

Russian occupation due to your stupid war costed more life than any famine.
>>
>>78616499

Swedes have always thought that a good Finn is a dead Finn
>>
>>78616543
Nah I don't believe that. But I don't get it why they like that war so much. It was a retarded war which they lost. Still the greatest war ever war.
Sweden had plenty of great wars.. Don't get why they like it that one so much
>>
>sweden
>Empire

Pick one
>>
>>78615288
Weak
>>
>>78616499
>>78616739
You keep referring to it as Sweden's war. You know that Sweden was the defending side, and that Russia, Denmark, and Poland were the ones that started the war, right. Sweden was attacked and failed to defend it's eastern borders against the numerically superior Russian invaders.
>>
>>78617237
And over 1/3 of our population died there or taken slaves to arabs.
How could you call it defending? Everything went to shit after Poltava, since you had to go further to Russia when could've stopped.
>>
>>78615288
They had a few ports and one legitimate colony in America for like 20 years, it wasn't that impressive
>>
>>78615288
>>78616835
It wasn't an empire but it was a great power for a short period of time. It's not called an empire in swedish, anglos are just too stupid to come up with a word that means "great-power-era"
>>
File: Selection_005.png (635KB, 792x553px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_005.png
635KB, 792x553px
>>78620071
You should be lucky we were for you in the Hyper war
>>
>>78620443
At time hyper war happend swede ancestors(germanic) were fucking goats in middle-east
>>
>>78620475
They did what they could do. The real danger is still coming. Koreans will come sooner or later
>>
>>78615367
papist
this is a protestant website
>>
File: 1503216155464.png (344KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
1503216155464.png
344KB, 1000x773px
>>78620693
this
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.