[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My doctor diagnosed me with obesity two months ago, and every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Sapito deprimido.jpg (34KB, 900x466px) Image search: [Google]
Sapito deprimido.jpg
34KB, 900x466px
My doctor diagnosed me with obesity two months ago, and every day, I struggle with this illness. How common is this disease in your country, /int/? How is it treated?
>>
>>78594018
Extremely common, hopefully will go down in the future
>>
>>78594018
Do sport
>>
>>78594018
You literally cannot be diagnosed with obesity. However a psychologist for example could diagnose you with a compulsive eating disorder.
>>
>>78594094
sport is for plebs

also obesity is much more common here than even 10 years ago. i see a lot of fat people every day (no one in family is fat though)
>>
>>78594018
>diagnosed me with obesity

you need a doctor to tell you that you are a fat nigger?
>>
Can a doctor really diagnose somebody for being fat? Maybe I should consider being a doctor i'm pretty blunt with telling the truth.
>>
>>78594018
>My doctor diagnosed me with obesity two months ago

wow, that was very insensitive of him. you should write up a complaint. we don't need this kind of discrimination in this country. I hope you recover from this traumatic experience and that this """Doctor""" is fired.
>>
>used to be fat
>became depressed alcoholic
>now too lazy or forgetful to eat
>weight falls off
>>
eat less
>>
>>78594018
>How is it treated?

Classic diet pill type amphetamines? They aren't very healthy, but then again so is being obese. I don't know how to legally acquire them nowadays as they have mostly been withdrawn from production. But at least they work, unlike all the crap you can buy OTC.

Maybe read up on appetite suppressant stimulants.

Start with acquiring a more healthy lifestyle. Eat only 3 meals a day and don't eat processed greasy shit. Also you need movement. Get a bicycle or something.

It is easier to get fat than it is to lose weight, it can be done but it will take some time.
>>
>>78594018
>How is it treated

Physical workout is something a doctor here can prescribe, just like medicine.

So most people are just told to stop beeing lazy
>>
>>78594018
you're diagnosed for obesity the moment you're born
>>
>>78594018
Why whites are fat??
>>
Did a quick lookup, the only non-meme appetite supressants (anorexiants) available by prescription in the USA are: phentermine, phendimetrazine, diethylpropion and bupropion.

Remember these are amphetamine-type stimulants so expect the expected regarding side-effects. Don't take them in the evening or you will not sleep at night. Especially the first two are powerful and long-acting. Last two are short-acting.

Pills alone won't do it of course, as said before you need to thoroughly change your lifestyle and not relapse into pigging it up.

Ask your doctor to prescribe it for you and if he doesn't want to, protest your desperation and threaten that you will order it anyway from an internet pharmacy. That usually changes their mind.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/271131-list-of-prescription-appetite-suppressants/
>>
>>78594118
I was diagnosed with central obesity according to the BMI chart.
>>
eat less you fat fuck.
>>
>>78594018
stop being American
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.