[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love Korea! Korea is the best country in the world!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

I love Korea! Korea is the best country in the world!
>>
File: image1.jpg (42KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
42KB, 400x302px
>>
>>78593607
I like Japan as well! Japan is cute! We should all love each other!
>>
>>78593607
you have no one to blame except yourself.
>muh axis
>honoraru aryans
>>
Korea is like lesser Japan. Meh.

And they don't have based tech companies the way Taiwan does with Asus and HTC. LMAO burning samsungs.

Also, the language is ugly compared to Japanese. Not even weeb, it's just the truth.

Korea does have some sweet esports though. I'll give it that. I will always be a fan of Slayers_Boxer and Savior.
>>
>>78594871
fuck you motherfucker
>>
>>78594919
pay denbts
>>
>>78593591
It's pretty great, I agree.
>>78594871
No way dude. Korea is nice.
>>
>>78595012
Fun fact, the country with the biggest debt to Sweden is North Korea. Apparently the Swedish gov't covered the costs involved with some companies investments in the 80's in NK, and it still hasn't been repaid.
>>
>>78594871
>thread about korea
>japan comes up
do you weebs have a duty to protect japan?
>>
>>78595484
Not protecting Japan, just saying Japanese sounds better than Korean.
>>
File: IMG_0718.jpg (93KB, 962x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0718.jpg
93KB, 962x714px
>>78594871
>savior fan
>>
>>78595660
its fine if you think that but the thread was about korea. Literally every thread about worst/best korea is like this and it turns to a shitshow
>>
>>78595707
Savior is insanely based. The original and greatest bonjwa of all time. OF ALL TIME.
>>
>>78595760
Don't you know e sports manipulation of game results?
>>
>>78595812
Yea I heard about it. But it doesn't change what savior did as a pro and what he achieved. I also think that if the salaries weren't so low for the pros, this kind of match fixing might not have happened.

I was sad that Hwasin got caught up in that mess. He was cute.
>>
>>78595945
Are you White
>>
>>78596001
Yes, why?
>>
>>78596022
Btw Jaedong>>>>>savior. it's a real fact. Jaedong is the GOAT of zerg
>>
>>78594871
I will eat your dog oneday faggot
>>
>>78593591
This
t. Has korean bf
>>
>>78596138
JD is awesome too and I like him a lot. He gives the cutest interviews.

Always fucking hated Flash for his insanely boring playstyle. 14cc or bunker rush every game.
>>
>>78597468
HAHA white like starcraft too
>>
>>78596322
gay
>>
>>78596322
please be in wellington
>>
>>78597491
Of course, why the hell wouldn't we? I watched many brood war matches in 2006-2011. Me and my best friend watched together. We still sometimes say things like "kerrio sumida" "playgu~~" or "krotcho" to each other.
>>
>>78593591
koreans are subhumans
>>
>>78597603
So why are white so shit in starcraft?
>>
>>78597541
i'm a boy though
>>
>>78597636
Inferior autism/discipline. Koreans train until their eyes go red and fear the consequences if they lose. Westerners don't have the same pressure, we play for fun, and sometimes to compete. Also esports infrastructure is easy in a small and densely developed country like Korea, not so easy in most western countries where the population is spread out more.

Whites are better in other games, like csgo.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.