[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you still walk around with a gun in the US?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (3MB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1750x2500px
can you still walk around with a gun in the US?
>>
yea
>>
>>78591935
afaik every state has to allow for either open or concealed carry.
>>
My state is weird in that it's relatively gun friendly but you can't open carry on public property. That being said I'm about to take my AR outside to take my dogs out

You can conceal carry though
>>
>>78591977
the US sure is a different world
>>
You need a liscense I think, its state by state.
>>
File: Reeves-1215002.png (38KB, 930x676px) Image search: [Google]
Reeves-1215002.png
38KB, 930x676px
>>78592010
gun violence among whites is practically nonexistent, it wouldn't really be exaggerating to say that 95% of our recorded gun violence is black on black

so basically as long as you aren't a nation of literal monkeys guns are fine
>>
File: Reeves-1215003.png (42KB, 945x805px) Image search: [Google]
Reeves-1215003.png
42KB, 945x805px
>>78592042
and also, most white gun deaths are suicides
>>
>>78592042
>>78592057
White people go for high scores, though.
>>
>>78591935
You have to if you want to be taken seriously and treated like a grown adult here.
>>
>>78592096
>High score currently held by a muslim whose parents were from afghanistan that killed homos
>previous high score held by a Gook autist
Why are asians such over achievers?
>>
>>78592134
What were their numbers and how do they compare to Brevik?
>>
>>78592042
just saying you're different, take no offense
>>
>>78592153
breivik had them cornered on an island with freezing water surrounding it that shit isn't fair
>>
>>78592157
Nah he just was a better planner.
>>
File: 1466647928545.gif (958KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1466647928545.gif
958KB, 400x225px
>>78591935
yes, In my state anyone age of 21 or over can openly carry without licensing. If you want to conceal a gun you must apply with the local sheriffs department where they fingerprint you and perform a background check and give you your card within about 2 weeks. It costs about $100 for initial fees and $50 to renew every 5 years. there are some places where you are not allowed to carry such as government buildings, schools, hospitals, and bars (which coincidentally are the places where most mass shootings occur). I have a handgun and a holster but I personally dont carry because its usually very uncomfortable and I work in a hospital
>>
>>78592183
it's kind of a catch-22
most mass-murderers have to be retarded enough to commit mass murder in the first place, which means none actually plan ahead past 'i go into this door and then shoot my gun' like that tranny phantom guy
when you have someone just insane enough to commit a mass murder, but who also has a decently high IQ, is when you get your double-digit scores
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.