[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went tourist sightseeing why Europeans so good looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1503043013969.jpg (64KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
1503043013969.jpg
64KB, 1000x665px
I went tourist sightseeing
why Europeans so good looking
>>
because most native europeans arent fuckin african niggers
>>
generations of comfort and wealth makes pretty people, they are the ones with free time to be outside anyway
>>
To make up for their abysmal personalities.
>>
not true
>>
>>78577252
Why do I see that picture spammed everywhere and what does it mean?
>>
>>78580893
it means tfw no gf
>>
>>78580893
It means "daily reminder you never woke up to the sight of a pretty female that you love looking at you"
>>
>>78580963
I see a brown hand, does it mean cucking?
>>
>>78579498

Kek
>>
>>78579470
In comparison to the US, i wouldn't call Europe comfortable
>>
>>78581140
True, USA is comfiest and BEST COUNTRY WE NUMBER ONE.
>>
File: 1503348231355.webm (2MB, 1280x496px) Image search: [Google]
1503348231355.webm
2MB, 1280x496px
>>78581035
>>>/pol/ biggot
>>
>>78577252
imagine from their perspective when they see how ugly the rest of the world is. no wonder they had no qualms subjugating lesser subhumans
>>
I see nordic people as nobel people, and it's sad we are dying out to hordes of brown subhumans in the rest of the world.
>>
>>78581192
>White guy next to white girl during birth, assuming they're a couple
>She pops out a niglet, we assume she cheated or he is a cuck
>Black guy comes in, assuming he is the father
>Its actually the white guy and nigger being a fag couple and they take the niglet
>ends with some fruit juice

Thats the edgiest of edgy le edge xD type of advertisement, clickbait, attentionwhoring and blatantly disgusting all in one.
Sales will go down because people will associate it with what they've seen.
>>
>>78579498
This
>>
File: cucked.jpg (17KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
17KB, 1000x665px
>>78581035
yes gypsyanon
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.