[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

French in New York here People are so fucking rude I thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Bons-plans-NYC-cover - Copie.jpg (620KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Bons-plans-NYC-cover - Copie.jpg
620KB, 2000x1000px
French in New York here
People are so fucking rude

I thought Americans were overfriendly to the point they are annoying, they smile all the time and they make small talk with everybody they meet ?
Actually no everybody just stares at me with a dead look in the eyes like they want to kill me, idk why

Only friendly American i met wasn't even American it was the fat Mexican guy running the grocery

I am suppose to be the rude asshole here not you
Explain yourselves Amerirudes
>>
File: 1503316567929.png (293KB, 366x515px) Image search: [Google]
1503316567929.png
293KB, 366x515px
>>78562492
Americans hate the french
this is their anglo heritage
>>
>>78562492
New York is probably the least friendly state, don't go anywhere else, you'll really freak the fuck out if you do.
>>
The problem it seems is that you decided to go to New York instead of a friendlier state like PA
>>
>>78562492
Big giant metropolises aren't going to be friendly to people. Every major city you go people are rude. There is simply too many people around for you to care about others.
>>
>>78562492
New York is the Paris of the USA, what did you expect?
>>
>>78562492
New York is a shit city with shitty rude people.
Had to live there for 4 years because of my job..
Head for the southern states, much friendlier.
>>
>>78562535
>pics

Fucking savages
>>
>>78562789
>Head for the southern states,
I was planning to go west t b h i want to see las vegas
By bus
Is there any good place to stop along the way ? I want the true american freedom experience where you shoot guns with fat people

Or south to miami and louisiana yes but i really want to go waste my hard earned money on drugs and prostitutes in las vegas
>>
>>78565058
>complains about New York being unfriendly
>wants to go to Meth Hooker City
>>
But people in How I Met Your Mother and Friends seemed so nice...
>>
>>78565192
I guess that's like looking at Paris through a Woody Allen movie.
>>
>>78565105
Yes but srely there are nice places along the way in the "midwest" yes ?

New York isn't THAT bad either
Right now i am in central park trying to find the way to the Trump tower so i czn buy the make america great again hat
>>
>>78562535
based
>>
you're in fucking new york what do you expect
>>
>>78565442
>>78565058
is your proxy broken or something
>>
>>78565492
No idk why its like that, OP was in wifi at the hostel now its from the phone
>>
>>78565492
lel. op is a pathetic proxyfag
>>
everybody hate the French.
>>
test
>>
>>78565565
El uruguayo senioresss
>>
>>78562789
what was your job
>>
NYC is an entire city of degenerates.
>>
If you see a white person in new York there is a 25% chance they will be Jewish
>>
>>78562492
If you start talking to strangers in nyc we'll either think you crazy or trying to scan us
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.