[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are American race relations so volatile?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1501419521518.jpg (334KB, 2048x1970px) Image search: [Google]
1501419521518.jpg
334KB, 2048x1970px
Compared to the rest of the world I mean.
>>
>>78554518
is the black one a boy of a girl?
>>
>>78554518
Cause of niggers
>>
Americans are just naturally volatile. If they don't fight over race politics they fight over economic politics.
>>
>>78554550
since it's sleeping with a white supremacist my money is on boy
>>
>>78554518
Uppity blacks and uppity hicks, while also adding identity polotics to the mix
>>
>>78554581
that boy has tits
>>
>>78554518
those are gigantic fucking books like holy shit they are literally reading coffee table books in bed
>>
>>78554641
>he doesn't know about hormones
lol
>>
>>78554568
Americans are a lot like Russians in terms of violence and unending anger.
It's a society of savages.
>>
>>78554550
The jaw looks masculine
>>
>>78554518
blacks don't read
>>
reminds me jules vernes idea of how americans elect their justices of peace from "around the world in 80 days"

>Aouda, leaning upon Mr. Fogg's arm, observed the tumultuous scene with surprise, while Fix asked a man near him what the cause of it all was. Before the man could reply, a fresh agitation arose; hurrahs and excited shouts were heard; the staffs of the banners began to be used as offensive weapons; and fists flew about in every direction. Thumps were exchanged from the tops of the carriages and omnibuses which had been blocked up in the crowd. Boots and shoes went whirling through the air, and Mr. Fogg thought he even heard the crack of revolvers mingling in the din, the rout approached the stairway, and flowed over the lower step. One of the parties had evidently been repulsed; but the mere lookers-on could not tell whether Mandiboy or Camerfield had gained the upper hand.

>"It would be prudent for us to retire," said Fix, who was anxious that Mr. Fogg should not receive any injury, at least until they got back to London. "If there is any question about England in all this, and we were recognised, I fear it would go hard with us."
>"An English subject --; " began Mr. Fogg.

>He did not finish his sentence; for a terrific hubbub now arose on the terrace behind the flight of steps where they stood, and there were frantic shouts of, "Hurrah for Mandiboy! Hip, hip, hurrah!" It was a band of voters coming to the rescue of their allies, and taking the Camerfield forces in flank. Mr. Fogg, Aouda, and Fix found themselves between two fires; it was too late to escape. The torrent of men, armed with loaded canes and sticks, was irresistible.
>>
File: 250px-AryanGuardinKensington.jpg (20KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
250px-AryanGuardinKensington.jpg
20KB, 250x188px
>>78554518
Rather than being an American, the white race itself is a discriminationist.
>>
>>78554973
Neither do confederates
>>
>>78554518
>that egyptian ankh tattoo
WE
>>
I'd say we're the least volatile. We've only had one semi genocide in our entire history, and no real examples of ethnic cleansing.
>>
>>78557557
WUZ
>>
>>78557903
Your nation has been at war constantly since it became the USA, mate.
>>
>>78561493
How
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.