[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are blacks very powerful in your country? USA yes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5844.jpg (100KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5844.jpg
100KB, 600x600px
Are blacks very powerful in your country?

USA
yes
>>
>>78552290
Blacks can get just as blind as other people having melanin means nothing
>>
>>78552290
Mexico
Yes, the USA is very influential
>>
>>78552355
t. pissed off whiteboy LMAO
>>
>tfw african buddy I went to the beach with refused sun screen because he thought his skin would protect him but he got sunburned

rekt
>>
>>78552290

Melanin is useless nowadays
>>
>>78552290
You know this white/alt right creation of things like this to fuck over black people is way disgusting in that it perpetuates the We Wuz they loathe.

It's gotten worse over the past year and a half.

Regardless given the population size black American musical, choreographical and linguistic influence has great shaped youth cultures for over 90 years at this point. Black Americans internationally are a model minority and the African elite globally have reshaped ideas of black people beyond their numbers.
>>
>>78552355
Born yesterday, dude?
>>
>>78552402
>Black Americans internationally are a model minority
I don't buy into /pol/ shit, but come on anon. I won't deny they are extremely influential and produced a lot of good things through food and early music.
>>
>>78552290
Not really. There's an aboriginal woman in the Labour party who's pretty based desu, but considering most indigenous fellas are almost extinct, I wouldn't say so.
>>
Sun is just as dangerous to Blacks when exposed for prolonged time
>>
>>78552594
It is. The image is supposed to bait idiots into looking directly at the eclipse in order burn their retinas out.
>>
>>78552399
lmao you haven't seen what some people do here
born and raised in ghetto LA
when I first learned how to drive, I was surprised at how many black people there were on the streets in the middle of the night, on their bikes, wearing black.
When I asked my dad about this, he said, "they want to get hit by you so that they can get money"
>>
>>78552402
>Black Americans internationally are a model minority
A model of violence, maybe.
>>
Lack of melanin helps you with your buoyancy.
>>
How many layer of irony is this? Are you trying to kill all blacks beside Neil?
>>
>>78552535
>>78552842
South Africa, France, Israel, Ghana, Germany, Japan. Yes, model minority for the most part. Especially compared to African and Caribbean immigrants.
>>
>>78552958
In most of West Europe people don't make a distinction between Americans. Your all just Americans. Whether you claim to be Irish or Sudanese.
>>
>>78553053
Your internal factions end at the border.
>>
File: nigger.jpg (114KB, 533x780px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
114KB, 533x780px
>>78552290

Russia
No
>>
File: Fulani.png (262KB, 425x375px)
Fulani.png
262KB, 425x375px
>>78552355
Y T, plz
>>
>>78553053
>>78553091
There is a clear differentiation when I visited family in both Western Europe and Japan.

People fully comprehend black Americans as being unique as an ethnic group in both places. Even in Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE with many tens of thousands of African people Black Americans are seen as a unique ethnic group of the United States.
>>
>>78553334
Imagine if a German and Irish person went to America. You would know they are both of an unique ethnicity. Arguably not even of the same race. But it wouldn't make a damn difference to you.

That's the same thing.
>>
>>78553402
Yeah sure, the Irish person and German fought some wars against each other or something. They have their own silly language. One wears green the other black. Nobody cares.
>>
>>78552290
Those curves are powerful.
>>
File: 1919225.png (717KB, 880x432px) Image search: [Google]
1919225.png
717KB, 880x432px
>>78553109
Nigga, diversity is our strength!

>>78552290
Africans are loved in Mother Russia!
>>
>>78552586
Aboriginals are considered Black?
>>
>>78552402

The thing I hate about the alt right is that they mock the "We wuz kangs" shit because black people use it to try lift themselves up and create self esteem with it.

They don't hate it because it seems historically inaccurate... That's just a cover.

Although I do admit it doesn't seem historically true I just don't think that's the real reason racists hate blacks saying they were kings.
>>
>>78553530
because they were not kings, and they are creating false narrative so they can feel better about them being black, its extremely pathethic and laughable
>>
>>78553479
Outside of America black doesn't just mean African.
>>
>>78553586
I agree with this but that's not the real reason that racists hate them saying it.

Even if it wasn't a false narrative most racists would find a way mock it.
>>
>>78553530
>try lift themselves up
It's funny, you never see them deadly drunk or suicidal like indigenous people.
In fact, they always seem fairly high spirited.
>>
>>78553616
not really, /pol/aks are racist to browns perhaps even more than to blacks and they dont deny their historical success
>>
>>78553627
>you never see them drunk
>they always seem fairly high spirited
Make up your mind
>>
>>78553660
Being drunk can be fun you nerd.
>>
>>78553698
But being able to read is something you can enjoy for the rest of your life.
>>
>>78553530
this is amazing bait and should be preserved for posterity
well done, anon
>>
>>78553109
Imperial Russia literally kidnapped a child from Africa and made him a prince in the royal court
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.