[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tunisia started civilization

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Tunisia started civilization
>>
>>78547175
you should be proud
turk help spread civilization across world
>>
>be not tunisian
i can't imagine how bad is your lives
lmao
>>
>e1berber
>starting anything

The e1berber was used as a slave by his haplogroup J masters, leading to such fine civilizations as Egypt, Greece, and Carthage. Inevitably, however, the e1berber would get lose and revolt against his betters, leading to the dismal state of this countries today.
>>
>>78547258
non-tunisians will be forever butthurt
>>
>>78547500
this
what tunisian are you?
>>
>>78547091
Didn't know tunisia was in the levant
you really do learn something new everyday
>>
>>78547951
edgy i don't like you
just die stp
>>
>>78548038
a namefag does not concern himself with the opinions of an inferior tripfag
>>
>>78547091
About fucking time
>>
File: 1282899193.jpg (40KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1282899193.jpg
40KB, 500x333px
>>78547091
Where the olive oil flows, civilization follows.
>>
>>78547951
Mesopotamia wasn't in the Levant m8
>>
>started civilization
>can't into cheese

Pick one
>>
>>78548538
This is more or less true if you give it further thought and put it in a historical context. Just think about all the places civilization first arose from, Greece, Egypt, Mesopotamia, Italy etc. All of these cultures had long traditions of olive oil usage, wheather it be as sunlotion, lubricant or seasoning, olive oil has always been associated with high culture. Now I'm not saying anything for certain here but it would seem very likely that countries with longer histories regarding the art of olive oil production and use would produce the substance in higher quality, and it just so happens to be that Tunisia produces the highest quality olive oil of them all. Just some food for thought.
>>
>>78549713
Are you the same guy that started the "high quality olive oil" thing
>>
>>78550498
I wish, my funposting skills still need to be refined to reach the heights of such a legend
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.