[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are Eurasians treated in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: roaming.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
roaming.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
How are Eurasians treated in your country?
>>
They are hunted with spears and nets
>>
>>78543774
pretty well
>>
>>78543774
never met one desu
>>
They are all edgelords, so we elect them as leaders of our right wing parties.

Mark Rutte (Prime Minister) = lived in Indonesia
Wilders (anti-Islam party) = Indonesian mother
Thierry Baudet (leader of a new alt right party) = Indonesian mother
>>
Better than people of full Asian descent.
>>
>>78543774
who
>>
They are laughed at, ridiculed and bullied if they have a Thai mail order mother.

But if their mother(or father) is a higher Asian type than Thai or Filipino they are treated as normal people.
>>
>>78543774
we make sausages out of them
>>
>>78543774
assuming you aren't that british reverse-amwfspammer autist, they are treated nicely.

the best looking girls i've known in first year uni and my oneitis went with half-japanese guys, one of them was a chad rugby player the other was weird looking but resembled a curly haired keanu reeves. also met two rich ones from the elite private school here (you'll know it by name if you are torontonian), one was half-finnish the other was a tall guy with a jap surgeon dad.

friend of mine was a literal 10/10 guy with a rich hong kong dad and modelled all over asia during the summer. literally every asian and most white girls i knew had a huge crush on him, but thankfully he was loyal as fuck to his long term partner and too innocent to cheat.

girls are obviously very goodlooking and considered exotic and guys went after them.
>>
>>78543845
these are not hapas, they would be considered white here. i don't see how you think people of vague asiatic ancestry are really considered exotic in dutchland.
>>
>>78544133
>have an Indonesian mother
>your not eurasian because your too white!!
>>
>>78544244
geert wilders looks full dutch and culturally full dutch without any cultural ties to his asian roots.

sure, they have a muh ancestry claim like trudeau to indonesians but hapas are usually 1-2 generations away from a full asian parent here.
>>
>>78544403
You underestimate how random the looks of mixed people can be. By your definitions you have many brothers and sisters who both get divided into different races.
>>
>>78544403
Geert Wildees dyes his hair and wears lenses,m8
>>
>>78544615
yeah there's obviously random traits that overlap and come out after generations, so its hard to pinpoint what's "asian-passing" and "white-passing" sometimes.

but my point is we have different ideas of what passes as a eurasian or mixed race here. consider this, there are black americans who are lighter skinned than mulattos who would be classified as black american because all his ancestors were light-skinned blacks.

opposite is true for mulattos with a white parent who will identify as mixed race.
>>
File: half korean half turkish.jpg (69KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
half korean half turkish.jpg
69KB, 640x426px
our hapas always look asian
>>
They are not allowed to get in
>>
>>78545144
Who the fuck in the whole world would breed with t*rks?
>>
>>78545232
your whore mother moruQ
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.