[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are whites so racist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
why are whites so racist?
>>
>>78543030
why are japs so faggy? oh wait, I remember, we cucked all of you with atom bombs.
>>
>>78543030
2 nukes weren't enough
>>
>>78543083
>American """"""bantz""""""
>>
File: 1502743044208s.jpg (2KB, 125x102px) Image search: [Google]
1502743044208s.jpg
2KB, 125x102px
i hate whites (for how mena they are) and asian women now, i dont wanna kms but i wish i had never been born

>>78543083
Sigh... I don't understand how a race can have so little capacity for empathy
>>
They feel threatened when people of other races succeed or are becoming more successful. Somehow, they see the world as a zero-sum game in which another's success means one's own downfall. That's why they countenance interracial relationships containing a white guy but fulminate against ones containing a white girl.
>>
>>78543030
because whites are a natural born racist.
>>
>>78543144
>Bantz
Nobody but Brits do this
>>
some white people here feel entitled as fuck to things because they are white. IE they are white so they deserve

a)Girls which leads to weird cuck fetish, or getting triggered by minorities with white girls.
b)Good job and life circumstances so they get angry and think every minority cheats or affirmative action or blame the jews
c)Treated better than others so they develop an unhealthy ego and go out of their way to act like an asshole rather than being a normal person.

quality white people that have things going on for them don't act like a bunch of autists like you find on /pol/.

minorities and immigrants from eastern europe/asia/parts of africa/latin america here also ct normal because they know life doesn't hand you anything and you work for it or you don't deserve it.
>>
>>78543083
end u'reself
>>
>>78543172
>I don't understand how a race can have so little capacity for empathy

Literally brain damage from jewish practice.
>>
>>78543083
I luf
>>
>>78543030
Normie white people are not racist, in fact we allow mass immigration into our countries (to a fault)
>>
>>78544052
>Normie white people are not racist

lol
>>
File: 1502063368075.png (89KB, 1271x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1502063368075.png
89KB, 1271x1000px
>>78543083
>>
>>78543083
kek
>>
I don't know man, I mean it's usually only a few wingnuts that'll hate another race, but I can see where people are coming from. We've had a majority black government for more than 20 years and when they're corrupt and shit fucks up they and their cronies like the guptas just fucking blame the whites. The whole " white monopoly capital" rumour/ deliberately spread conspiracy theory would've caused an outrage if it were about the jews or insert any other group. It's fucking with race relations here and it's really sad.
>>
>>78543030
We are not. But when people start attacking us "white privilege" and saying "whites have no culture" and "whites need to die" we tend to get a little upset. Add to the mix "white males not allowed here" in colleges and high schools and open attacks on white people it starts to piss us off.

Add to that the flooding of our ancestral homes with orcs and you will see us go from "nice to see you" to "GTFO"
>>
fuck all other races because whitey always has to be the bad guy. they should all go back to their shitholes and we'll see how it goes
>>
>>78543436
>>78543186
Triggered non whites
>>
Why are japs so racist?
>>
>>78548220
The latter three statements are attacks. But the term "white privilege" is not an attack. It's just the name of a phenomenon.
>>
>>78548235
I'm not "non" anything. I'm a "yes" human.
>>
>>78548284
>>
>>78548229
they really don't know how good they have it seriously
>>
white's aren't racist enough. We walk right into death every day while interacting with minorities.
>>
>>78548255
White privilege is an attack. It implies that I got to where I am today just on the color of my skin.

It implies that everything in life was handed to me. It devalues my ideas and experience based on the color of my skin.

Think of it as telling one of the top black athletes that he won his race because of "black privilege" or a black musician that he is where he is because "you were born a musician" is the same kind of thing.
>>
>>78543030
Whites are the by far the edgiest race, and racism is edgy so that's why we do it.
>>
>>78548380
This
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.