[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Somebody fucking help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2480.png (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2480.png
10KB, 205x246px
>Be me
>See local village femboy sidling down the streets
>My passion surges and I am bereft of all that is humane
>I grab her(him) as she(he) swoons from my aura.
>My girlfriend sees this so she has some of her brothers hold me in a tortious vise while they all take turns fucking her(him)
>All the purity, sullied by Paki subhumans.
>Get thrown back into my girlfriends room where I get locked for 72 hours with my girlfriend as she violently beats me and rapes me for my impertinence.
>She recalls that I was once the village female (male) once too and her brothers did the same to me.
>mfw when still locked to her bed with my countenance entrenched in an ahegao face while only one of my arm is unshackled to post on the chon

HELP ME, MY WHITE BROTHERS.
>>
>p*kistan
ya deserve it 2bh
>>
So what do you need help with again?
>>
>>78520585
Mashallah
>>
>>78520714
>>78520637

Subhuman

>>78520642

I need the big white hiding space. I'll pay in goats and if you want camels too.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.