[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one reason to NOT join the Canadian Forces reserves.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1503186096065.jpg (46KB, 902x713px) Image search: [Google]
1503186096065.jpg
46KB, 902x713px
Give me one reason to NOT join the Canadian Forces reserves.
>>
There are no reasons. Go ahead and join the Canadian Forces reserves.
>>
>implying anyone on /int/ would know one or care enough

do it, I have loads of friends who joined it.
>>
the foreign legion is better
>>
>>78512316
Is it actually worth it? Seems pretty great so far but im not sure if that's just the work of the marketing department

>>78512326
I dont want to be cannon fodder for the French army. I also don't speak French and am not a criminal.
>>
>>78512214
If you're 30 you can't join.
>>
>>78512326
maybe if it was 40+ years ago, the romanticism of the legion is long gone.

plus with the way modern militaries pay, and their benefits you're far better off joining an actual armed forces
>>
>>78512379
There's no official age limit for the CF.

>>78512326
Too bad the FFL treats it's soldiers utterly poorly to the point of endangerment on and off the battlefield.
>>
>>78512408
>>78515311
Help me join the reserves please. Forward my resume to your superiors and put in a good word please.
>>
>>78515334
https://www.canada.ca/en/department-national-defence/campaigns/in-demand-jobs.html

See/speak to your recruiter. 30 isn't too old.
>>
>>78515407
For the reserves you need to contact the reserve unit itself though.

For me it's the 4th Battalion, the Royal Canadian Regiment. My resume isn't that great because I was a NEET for a long time I'm worried they wont take me. What can I do?
>>
>>78512214
you.. don't get paid well. there.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.