[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw coons claim to be kangs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

>mfw coons claim to be kangs
>>
Hahaha good meme hope you dont mind if I repost this on pol and r/the_donald
>>
File: white subhuman.png (607KB, 599x640px) Image search: [Google]
white subhuman.png
607KB, 599x640px
fuck off wh*Te boy
>>
>The Ancient Egyptians’ use of color is a controversial topic, one which is quite often deeply misunderstood. It is a famous point of contention for those overly concerned with “race,” specifically Afrocentrists, some of whom often make claims to the effect of Egyptian deities being “literally Black” because some were depicted with black or reddish-brown skin in some instances, and that Ancient Egyptian society, rather than being a multi-ethnic Afro-Asiatic mosaic* society as has been clearly and repeatedly demonstrated to the point of intuitive ubiquity, were originally and uniformly “Black Africans” by virtue of one of the several names for their homeland: Kemet, or “Black Land.” However, such claims furthering specific racial ideologies grossly decontextualize and distort the Ancient Egyptians’ codified systems of metaphor and depiction. These depictions are not always literal or true to life, particularly where the representation of Divine, Otherworldly beings and sacred concepts are concerned. In this article, I will attempt to clear the air by explaining what each of the major colors meant to the Ancient Egyptians, and how those colors were used.

https://warboar.wordpress.com/2014/03/23/color/
>>
>>78506321
Most /pol/tards are mongrel subhumans.
>>
File: Tut 2. French Team.jpg (111KB, 1200x1462px) Image search: [Google]
Tut 2. French Team.jpg
111KB, 1200x1462px
>>78506324
Egyptians were brown people just like how they are now.
>>
>>78506234
>>78506321
>>78506610
Implying I'm white
>>
>build structures that last thousands of years
>have skilled craftsman who can create life like statues and masks

>can't even draw a somewhat anatomically correct man
>>
>>78506610
Why do people always cherrypick those pharaohs? There were pharaohs that looked like this
>>
>>78507878
do you know for sure? have you been there?
>>
File: Huni-StatueHead_BrooklynMuseum.png (3MB, 1136x1628px) Image search: [Google]
Huni-StatueHead_BrooklynMuseum.png
3MB, 1136x1628px
>>78506610
and like this
>>
>>78506075
>You will never have a slave doing whatever it is that's going on in those paintings to your penis.
>>
>>78506234
>>78506321
>>>/pol/
>>
>>78507907
Wtf? That's a statue made by egyptians themselves.
>>
>>78508001
so? do you know for sure that the people looked like this? have you been there and seen the person the bust was modeled after?

didn't think so
>>
>>78507912
sorry to have to disappoint you, but that looks like a nigger rather than a king
>>
>>78506321
What is this supposed to prove?
Whites were kings, not niggers.
>>
>>78508102
That's pharaoh huni.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huni
>>
>>78507973
>ywn be a slave doing whatever it is that's going on in those paintings to your masters penis
>>
>>78506610
That guy looks like 0n
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.