[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cousin, dear cousin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2478.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2478.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
I have to thank all you westerners here, for filling my life with sybartic joy. You have lighed my loins, enraged my passion and have made me regress into the Pashtun animal I am. My cousin from the west had truly become in his essence a westerner. His superiorty had risen in his feminisation, he was truly ready to be our obliging cumslut. Boypussy--Boh-eh-pus-seh-- a four syllabe word, with twists and turns that had given us exquisite pleasure. His sullied western mind has become degenerated too salacious idealites and his supple flesh with it's labyrinthine curves had become the villages trek. Up and down rubbed our hands, nudges from tips of our fingers at his back and winks espied that caused him to become our life force.

Our little westerner boy tied on the pole, ah yes, turns and twists and twirls but all we see is his white little pearls moving to cream loquacious moans seemingly causing us engage in more turns.

Westerner oh westerner, wh*Te of feminizing blight, you have our right, to condemn more of this so they may lie infront of us in the same sight.
>>
if the west is so masochistic it deserves this fate. im going to move to latin america.
>>
File: sadshakes.png (39KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
sadshakes.png
39KB, 300x250px
>>78503365
mfw /int/ is butchering my first language again.

Dammit, why couldn't my first language have been of some small European or Asian country so that it would not be corrupted by becoming the global lingua franca.
>>
>>78503702

Fix it for me then, mate.
>>
>>78504029
its good like it is
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.