[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we restore Germany's spirit? They're so weak now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 5

File: germ-MMAP-md.png (124KB, 1036x733px) Image search: [Google]
germ-MMAP-md.png
124KB, 1036x733px
How do we restore Germany's spirit? They're so weak now.
>>
>>78497623
You are all better of with the current version , trust me.
The only thing that would be better would be balkanized kingdoms or something but we aren't living in those times anymore
>>
a docile germany is better for all of us
>>
>>78497623
They had their glorious days, but it is finished

You cannot restore the spirit of a broken people
>>
you don't
Germany is the cancer of Europe
>>
>>78499248
>>78499890
this
>>
>>78497623
>wanting a strong Germany

Two world wars were not enough for you?
>>
Germany has been dead since ww2, if you can not accept this you are a delusional nationalistic faggot. The "Germany" people refer to today is simply the leading state of the EU
>>
How do we restore Serbia's* spirit? They're so weak now. ;(((
>>
>>78499890
And you are of the world.
>>
>>78499955
maybe Serbia shouldn't have commited genocide
>>
>>78499853
I am afraid this will happen to more and more nations.
>>
>>78499890
Hey we are trying to be better even though we don't get it right yet
>>
>>78500057
Ignore him
>>
>>78500121
I mean he isn't completely wrong. This country is young and still needs to find the real way like other nations.
>>
>>78499988
>I am afraid this will happen to more and more nations.
Most Europeans(nations included) are dead or decaying, but nothing restrain a few Euros to form new peoples, Varg is a good example of that.
>>
I'm an American visiting Germany. Not a bad place tbqh. Everyone seems withdrawn and unhappy though.
>>
I never understood this. Why are Brits so delusional, especially expatriated ones? Do they suffer from a stronger case of colonial fever?

Germany is the most powerful country in Europe right now. Its economy is roaring like a lion and its government is stable like granite. It's the de facto leader of Europe some even say of the Western World and recognized as such by all outside powers. It is their primary contact. Period.

Meanwhile on the other side of the channel. The UK is standing with the back against the wall and in front of an abyss. It is about to become completely politically isolated, reduced to a mere vassal nation of the future Franco-German mega-state. The economic future uncertain, the health sector facing complete collapse, a reinflammation of the Irish conflict on the horizon with a weak, incompetent and unstable government. It is considered to be a laughing stock by emerging powers and former colonial paws like India and China who feel like having the upper hand.
>>
>>78500402
>Its economy is roaring like a lion and its government is stable like granite.
I laughed and stopped reading
>>
>>78500402
Seems like pasta
>>
>>78500402
Merkel pls go.
>>
File: 1501872357723.png (551KB, 700x718px)
1501872357723.png
551KB, 700x718px
>>78499905
>Two world wars were not enough for you?

no
>>
>>78500402
>It's the de facto leader of Europe
k
>some even say of the Western World
lmao nigga wat
>>
>>78500346
People are quite happy in smaller towns and villages tho
>>
>>78497623
it's either the current version or having Germany completely destroyed.
>>
>>78499984
Serbia never committed genocide.
>>
>>78500448
>I laughed and stopped reading

>Economy:
-Record employment rate
-Record tax revenue
-Record export rate

>government
-12(16) years of stable consensus-drive and consistent government
-public budget surplus

You don't even know what a bad economy and bad governance look like.
>>
>>78500556
t. Kaufman
>>
>>78500346
European countryside is happier than their cities. Better find a guide though.
>>
>>78500584
I feel like I've seen you post something like that before.
>>
>>78500553
Do you know Brandenburg well? I'm in Berlin and looking to do a day trip somewhere.
>>
>>78500553
>people in cities are rude

You had to cross an ocean for this enlightened and sage conclusion?
>>
>>78500656
dresden and leipzig. saxony is great
>>
>>78500685
Danke!
>>
>>78500644
I posted in the "Who is the smartest World Leader Thread' where some /pol/tards unironically thought someone like Trump had achievement on par with someone like Merkel.
>>
>>78500742
But he does.
>>
>>78500487
>>78500448
>>78500524

>Not even trying to refute.

Here you see a bunch of losers who couldn't even make in the best economical climate within a century and they still have the guts to blame someone else other than themselves.

I feel only pity for you.
>>
>>78500656
No sry. But ratzeburg and lübeck and the countryside there are quite nice
>>
>>78500402
>de facto leader
Economics, diplomacy and politics are nothing without military power. Germany have good military, but not enough to sustain your actual position if wants to become more than a globalist puppet.

Germany are a rich country, one of the "rules", but there no germans deciding about the world future. The Globalist agenda is owned by anglo-american persons.
>>
>>78500842
Like what? He couldn't even pass a bill while controlling both houses and the surpreme court. What a master dealmaker, right?
>>
>>78500742
Trump isn't that long in politics but makes a good starter even though he fucks up here and there
>>
>>78500947
He hasn't achieved a single thing except for making cuts on infrastructure which he actually promised to increase spending for. But go try and name a single achievement. I'm waiting.
>>
>>78500842
>>78500947
Stop trolling.
>>
>>78501061
Name one of Merkels achievements please

and no, the economy doing well is not the result of her policies
>>
>>78500947
>but makes a good starter even though he fucks up here and there
That doesn't cut it for the highest position in the land. The guy is incompetent and clearly shows signs of senility.
>>
>>78500900
You are a fool who played too many grand strategy games. In a time of interconnected economies, multinational megacoprs and ocean-spanning supply chains, where inter-national wars virtually stopped from occuring, the relevance of the projection of military power has greatly diminished.
>>
>>78501061
He got elected.
>>
>>78501150
Abrackprämie + Atomausstieg + Energiewende = Wirtschaftsboom.
Noch fragen?
>>
File: 1501449164881.png (32KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
1501449164881.png
32KB, 669x514px
>>78501213
>Abrackprämie + Atomausstieg + Energiewende = Wirtschaftsboom.
>>
>>78501150
It's true that she didn't implement the reforms that are now showing their benefits but she supported them and kept them. Also, she averted most of the fallout during the financial crisis with Steinbrück.
>>
>>78501211
You are supposed to tell me in what way this was beneficial to the average American.
>>
>>78501174
>That doesn't cut it for the highest position in the land.

People would rather have some career politician who's just really good at reading off a teleprompter and lying.
>>
>>78501359
>People would rather have some career politician who's just really good at reading off a teleprompter and lying.

As opposed to what? An improvisonal politician who's pretty bad at reading off a teleprompter and bad at lying?
>>
>>78497623
we hasten their embrace of islam
>>
>>78501343
You asked for achievements
>>
>>78501302
>but she supported them and kept them
yeah cause they destroyed the spd aka the party who actually implemented them.
>she averted most of the fallout during the financial crisis with Steinbrück.
on taxpayer money, as always

99% of her actions amount to "pretend nothing is happening" until she has no other choice but to do something, then it amounts to "throw german taxpayer money at it until it goes away somehow". please just name one thing that you can objectively prove has improved life in germany because of her policies.
>>
>>78501428
>on taxpayer money, as always
What's your point here exactly? The government obviously is spending tax payer money. That's their job. Lol.

>please just name one thing that you can objectively prove has improved life in germany because of her policies.

Like I said, after the fallout of Lehmann shock everyone quickly realized the big mistake made and her government reacted in the right way to avert bigger consequences for the economy.
>>
I want to move to Germany.

I love their literary and philosophical heritage. German writers and philosophers rank among the very best.
>>
>>78501209
Ok, you are right! The world is peaceful now and it will never change. Our future is totally predictable. There no minimum possibilities of natural or human disasters that can subvert the actual world order and priorities.

And I don't talked about military projection (directly. Nuclear weapons count as projection for you?). I don't need a gargantuan navy with dozens of air-carries and subs or an air force with thousands of jets and bombers for long range operations (the usual concept of power projection) to show how costly and painful would be mess with me. China just recently start to be a blue water navy and Russia lost 90% of projection power with Soviet Union end, but no one Would dare go to his yards and fight against them.
>>
>>78501209
>he says, benefitting from the projection of American military power
>>
>>78502310
If America was not there France will deter enemies for us with their nukes because they are our good friends
>>
>>78502405
Friends wouldn't boss their friends around to nuke their enemies
>>
>>78502405
France would nuke Germany in a heartbeat if they could. The only reason Germany still exists is because everyone assumed we would get nuked during the cold war so they are still trying to come up with a plan B.
>>
> restore Germany's spirit
But that would end with war and after that...

The population of Germany, excluding conquered and annexed territories, is about 70,000,000, about equally divided between male and female. To achieve the purpose of German extinction it would be necessary to only sterilize some 48,000,000. [...]

Concerning the males subject to sterilization the army groups, as organized units, would be the easiest and quickest to deal with. Taking 20,000 surgeons as an arbitrary number and on the assumption that each will perform a minimum of 25 operations daily, it would take no more than one month, at the maximum, to complete their sterilization. Naturally the more doctors available, and many more than the 20,000 we mention would be available considering all the nations to be drawn upon, the less time would be required. The balance of the male civilian population of Germany could be treated within three months. Inasmuch as the sterilization of women needs somewhat more time, it may be computed that the entire female population of Germany could be sterilized within a period of three years or less. Complete sterilization of both sexes, and not only one, is to be considered necessary in view of the present German doctrine that so much as one drop of true German blood constitutes a German.

Of course, after complete sterilization, there will cease to be a birth rate in Germany. At the normal death rate of 2% per annum, German life will diminish at the rate of 1,500,000 yearly. Accordingly in the span of two generations that which cost millions of lives and centuries of useless effort, namely, the elimination of Germanism and its carriers, will have been an accomplished fact.

so pls don't blame germans for being betafags nowadays.
>>
>>78502479
>France would nuke Germany in a heartbeat if they could
It isn't WW1, French barely feel any animosity for Germans

The only thing French dislike you for is the €
>>
>>78502701
>The only thing French dislike you for is the €
so for the thing the french pushed us to accept in return for reunification

maybe don't blame us for your history of failed schemes to keep us down
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2278x1625px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2278x1625px
>>78497623
Just make it a bit bigger
>>
>>78502679
Amazing. Why doesn't the EU do this?
>>
>>78502941
>do this

like the EU is actually capable of doing anything
>>
>>78502769
>failed schemes to keep us down

Implying

French voted (something like 55%) against the € and it was still forced on us by the our (((pro-EU politicians)))

It has been less 20 years that we have this shit but it is already disastrous.
>>
>>78499890
t. the tumor of the world
>>
>>78497623
More muslim immigrants until they are bred out. Once France and Germany form a caliphate, the dominant muslim religion will do the rest to stoke the fire of hate.
>>
>>78502474
Don't exist friendship between nations, only mutualism.

>>78502479
This. Germany survived the WWI to pay reparations and the WWII be a buffer zone.
>>
>>78500561
>what is the Bosnian genocide
>>
>>78504099
Bosnians aren't people.
>>
>>78502679
Every goddamn time the same butthurt pole lmao
>>
>>78500402
all you need is a pair of bollocks to cut yourselves loose from the matrix of Marxism and the Shoah dominating German culture
>>
>>78503661
>le wh*Te posting
>>
>>78504639

behave, german...
>>
>>78504906
I am greek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP1OQ43Fj7k
>>
File: 1488752966597.jpg (6KB, 146x181px) Image search: [Google]
1488752966597.jpg
6KB, 146x181px
>>78497623
Warte, warte nur ein Weilchen…
>>
>>78501829
Are you the Uruguayan who posted a while ago that he wanted to start learning German?
>>
>>78502917
VERY good post here
>>
>>78500900
I'm sorry to inform you that the EU isn't South America where the one who can wave his dick the hardest automatically is the strongest nation
>>
>>78500900
nuclear weapons killed geopolitics. this is the age of geoeconomics. and we're good at it.
>>
>>78501213
Those decisions were pretty shit for the economy.
>>
Dem Sörenköderer ihm seine Köder auf /int/ sind einsame Spitze uezs
>>
>>78497623
Only one way it can be done, and that's impossible to do in this day and age. Maybe in the future, but not now.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.