[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>American EATS this >Still stupid What's the problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: adderall-fb.jpg (391KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
adderall-fb.jpg
391KB, 1200x800px
>American EATS this
>Still stupid
What's the problem?
>>
>>78482932
It doesn't make you more intelligent. It just boosts your motivation and cognitive ability. But still kind of subtle.
>>
>>78482975

t. Hans Pervitin
>>
File: 1502425046792.png (427KB, 552x515px) Image search: [Google]
1502425046792.png
427KB, 552x515px
>>78483091
>>
>>78482975
Amphetamines are banned even for medical purposes in Asian countries, so the slants don't understand how they work.
>>
>>78483154
I managed to get a psychiatrist to prescribe me this for my """"ADHD"""", but in the end decided not to, because of the repercussions like dependency, expenses in buying it and consultation fees for the psychiatrist and the side effects like dry mouth and loss of appetite. In the end, I was still fine without the drugs, it's just my stupid young self that thought "dude study aids LMAO".
>>
>>78483154
>Be American
>Be junky
>>
>>78483239
No one cares, slanty-eyed Poland.
>>
>>78482932
at least 50% of our population doesn't get plastic surgery to look attractive to find a suitable mate, have children who turn out to be ugly and the cycle repeats itself for the next generation.
>>
File: war-20170817-222439-000.jpg (125KB, 794x1199px) Image search: [Google]
war-20170817-222439-000.jpg
125KB, 794x1199px
>>78483308
>Being this triggered
>>
>>78482975
>It just boosts your motivation and cognitive ability.
No it doesn't, it provides a boost to your metabolism and it mostly used for dietary purposes. People who use it for study purposes are using it as a glorified caffeine pill, because the boosted metabolism also means being alert for more sustained periods of time. Don't conflate alertness with increase cognitive ability. Being able to stay awake for X amount of hours does not translate to being able to effectively process that information for X amount of hours.

Cramming doesn't work.

>>78483269
Fuck off you fat cunt.
>>
>>78483370
>Amphetamines don't do any of the things they've been scientifically proven to do since the 1950s
Someone's mad the doctor wouldn't write him a script
>>
>>78483308
That's because South Korean culture is far more competitive and people have stupidly high standards, unlike in the USA, where people have notoriously low standards.

There is a reason why movements like Fat Acceptance explode out of countries like America and not South Korea.
>>
>>78483268
>be Asian
>try drugs once
>erase 1000 years of civilization
>>
>>78483407
>they've been scientifically proven to do since the 1950s
1. No, they haven't.
2. I can legally import thousands of albuterol caps, which are more potent than adderall.
Go be fat and stupid somewhere else.
>>
>>78483422
I don't get this
>>
>>78483370
Cramming does work. But the drug is only a short term solution. I'm not going to be taking the drug for every major exam I'm going to face in future.

Besides, I'll gain tolerance, at some point, that drug could be giving me even worse neurological problems.
>>
>>78483411
They all share the same last name!
>>
>>78483308
>50% of our population doesn't get plastic surgery to look attractive
t. fat Jessica Randrigez.
>>
Fuck this thing, they stuck me on it at 12 and now I can't do anything without it.
>>
>>78483458
Because we use various first names

>last name
It's family name, actually. In asian countries family name comes first
>>
>>78483503
Kek, same thing, but I dropped it at 13. Learn to have independent thinking leaf, it could save your life.
>>
>>78483443
I'm gonna realtalk for a bit. I took adderall every day for six years, but had to quit sometime last year. My focus is actually better now than it was before I started the drug. As long as you don't outright abuse the substance, you probably won't have neurological problems.
>>
>>78483538
Trusting my parents was a huge mistake. Also they forced me to take it till 18 and by then the damage was done.
>>
>>78483548
Fair enough, but I doubt most people would be as lucky as you. Took it at 12, side effect was massive brain fog withdrawal symptom when I decided not to take it.
>>
>>78483548
I must say after quitting I focus less well on coding I don't care about and better on coding I DO care about.

I'm slowly moving away from it. I use it to study boring shit, and take WAY less now, so the side effects are gone in a day or two instead of weeks.
>>
>>78483548
Isn't it because you get old? In most case, ADHD naturally cured if you're an adult
>>
>>78483550
Wow, damn, I'm sorry man. Live with it I guess, couldn't imagine what could've happened if I didn't drop it in my early teens.
>>
>>78483586
Well no, I was only prescribed it when I was already an adult.
>>
>>78483586
Not for all. Some adults still have it.
http://www.webmd.com/add-adhd/guide/adhd-adults#1
>>
>>78483610
I really don't think they should be prescribed to kids under 18.

They messed me up so much. It's taken a year off to even think clearly again. And I can't even study enough to pass a job interview now.

Not fun times.
>>
>>78483641
Think about it, you could've been smart enough to make it into canadian med school or grad school if weren't for this permanent mental crutch.
>>
>>78483685
I mean I took them all through my engineering degree, and I'm looking at this bottle of them on my desk thinking about taking them again to at least get somewhere in my life.

I don't know what to do honestly. I actually tried one yesterday and was able to work for the first time in months, but I kind of felt dead inside.

I'm thinking of taking them maybe one or two days a week and using coffee the other days.
>>
File: 1502768892439.png (209KB, 333x316px) Image search: [Google]
1502768892439.png
209KB, 333x316px
>>78482975

>Kind of subtle
>>
>>78483719
ehh. Does it kill your social life?
>>
>>78482932
Ever since that Wario game I've wondered: do you swallow the entire capsule or do you just pour the little balls in?

t. not pill goy
>>
>>78483749
You swallow the whole pill.
>>
>>78483749
You usually swallow the entire capsule, but if you're a degenerate, you pour the little balls out, crush them, and snort them.
>>
>>78483739
Completely. I realized at a certain point the reason I never talked to girls in high school wasn't because I'm autistic, fuck I don't think I even AM autistic, I just had no sex drive and felt dead inside.

I don't want to be a robot, but I can't do anything but engineering... and I can't even do that well without them. I'm hoping I can at least get into some kind of entry level position and work up to somewhere that doesn't need focus.

I wish I was a girl so I could just be a housewife or something.
>>
>>78482932
there is no problem
>>
>>78483787
No one wants a braindead housewife anon. Anyways, I really feel sorry for you, i really do, I hope you could at least cope with what has happened to you, no less even find a way out of this existential nightmare.

Seeing this, I'm actually quite glad I dropped it.
>>
>>78483872
I used to be taking these

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylphenidate

It took a year to get the side effects to go away when I quit. Damn things are probably what fucked up my brain.

I got a new doctor and he put me on these https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dextroamphetamine and it's much nicer now, totally gone within a couple of days, so I can do a week on, week off, or a few days on and then a few off, so I can have some semblance of a life.

I hate being a slave to drugs, but I guess we all have our struggles. The day after effects of these aren't too bad either, like I took one yesterday and today could play and enjoy RTS games again for the first time in a while.

It should be criminal giving this stuff to kids
>>
>>78483894
Have you tried going cold turkey? Like perhaps during a summer break, just go without it throughout.
>>
>>78483939
I did. For a year, got next to nothing done, bombed 6 interviews because I couldn't study before them. I don't think I can actually handle the work without them now...
>>
>>78483787
Having no sex drive and feeling dead inside is just straight-up depression. Have you considered that you were misdiagnosed?
>>
>>78483973
I certainly have one now. It came back about 6 months after stopping the heavy meds.
>>
>>78483958
What did your psychiatrist say? Did you perhaps look for help? Like rehab programmes? Times like this you need all the help you can.
>>
>>78484016
I asked about that. All he suggested was more drugs.

The Canadian system is garbage, they don't do anything but drug you and it takes three months to see anyone.

I'm hoping I can get a job (maybe in the states or something) somewhere with proper healthcare that doesn't just drug you (probably not the states I guess)
>>
how do I get an adderall prescription? I asked my psychiatrist and she said she wasn't gonna give me any unless I got diagnosed ADHD
>>
>>78485236
Then ask to get tested..
If you have ADHD or ADD you'll get your drugs. Anti depressants help too. Its just less effective but also less side effects.
>>
>>78485529
I don't have ADHD or ADD I just want to be able to focus better
>>
>>78485562
You can improve your focus by leading a healthy lifestyle. Exercise, sleep and good nutrition. Pills are nowhere near as effective.
>>
>>78485562
Get yourself some coffee then. Don't do drugs if you don't have to compensate for a lack of certain biochemical compounds within the brain...
>>
>be me
>scattered thoughts all my life
>prescribed Ritalin at 23
>everything falls into place, ADHD completely gone, aside from the side effects, I can finally live a normal life
>took 2-3 times the recommended amount for 3 months and now my psychiatrist is telling me he can't prescribe me more
>living a completely disorganized life for the past two weeks because I don't have any more ritalin

I fucked up and did it again last month, with 6.33 pills a day rather than 2

I have a graph in excel that shows my supposed rate of intake if I refilled today, and I'm literally grinding along until it reaches 2.5/day or below... which is in a week...

fucking kill me, I've been drinking coffee to cope and it's literally oozing out me, my bedsheets smell like coffee
>>
>>78483439
you fucking gook
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.