[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/antarctica/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: antarctica.png (317KB, 3417x3000px) Image search: [Google]
antarctica.png
317KB, 3417x3000px
Discuss all things Antarctica! You may only post in this thread if you have an Antarctic territory.
>>
File: 1457070950008.png (25KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1457070950008.png
25KB, 560x407px
I officially claim Unclaimed for the Mexican Empire
Its as valid as all of your cunts claims anyways
>>
>>78478810
Alright, but you'll probably have to fight the burgers for it.
>>
>>78478834
I can understand the claims of Chile Argentina New Zealand and maybe Australia
But did the need empire autism is really that strong in France Norway and the UK that they need to claim something that by international law cannot be claimed and its only inhabited by penguins?
>>
Of course Argentina and the UK are trying to claim the same spot.
>>
>>78478905
>But is* the....
fuck I'm tired, and I need glasses
>>
>>78478927
Sounds like it's time for Falklands War 2: Antarctic Boogaloo
>>
>>78478732
>>78478732
Western Antarctica will after a +4°c increase be a green inhabited land. Most likely growing potatoes I'm

UK should give up the claim and give it to South Africa.
>>
File: photo_1503119017694.jpg (2MB, 2500x2137px) Image search: [Google]
photo_1503119017694.jpg
2MB, 2500x2137px
>>78479532
Pic related
>>
>>78478732
>>78478732
>Not having civilian settlements
Are you even trying?
>>
>>78478732

You will never find oil there, idiot. Also it's really ours as we are the lone superpower and we have the best de facto positions, cucking NZ in the process.

the events of "The Thing" movies take place along the Norwegian/Australian """""border""""".

Shackleton's story is the single greatest true adventure story in the entirety of the historical record. Nothing else comes close. Nothing. Not the Long March, not the true lunar landings which yes they did so actually happen. nothing. It's Shackleton.
>>
>>78479645

You and Chile are good about this but IIRC one of yours isn't actually on the continental mainland, which just makes me snicker at whichever party that's true of (I forget which, it doesn't matter to me personally that much)

Oh, babies have been born on Antarctica. Whoop dee doo, now try and take the Falkland Islands.

It's also extra-funny how Britain's claim is a strict super-set of your claim. Even theoretically, you're cucked.
>>
>>78478732
If Jews control the world why doesn't Israel own a piece? Checkmate /pol/
>>
>>78478732
France should tale more clay from Assfailia
>>
>>78479731
Why doesn't Britain overlap some othe country or just take that huge unclaimed portion? Look at how much ice Norway and Australia have? Why don't they make dealings with them instead?
Why can't they just leave us be?

That's enraging. If someday humanity digs into the earth deep enough and we take 10 m2 of Hell, the UK will just rush in and try to kick us out.
>>
>>78479731
>Continental Mainland
Yeah, thats ours, Base Antartica Esperanza (BAE) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esperanza_Base
The chilean one is on an island.

>Falklands
Oh boy.
>>
>>78479797

the whinings of a beta soul.

Why not develop nuclear weapons and drop them on london? then you can dictate terms.
>>
>>78479828
If they want to take shit from us so much then we will let them have the northern portion of Argentina, with all its people and wathever there is over there, we will even let them build a reinforced concrete wall or a 50mts tall electric fence with rivers infested with alligators on each side if they wish to do so.
>>
File: japanese bases.jpg (99KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
japanese bases.jpg
99KB, 960x720px
>antarctic """"""territory"""""

lmao we've got bases on ""norwegian""" and """autstralian""" turfs
>>
>>78478732
France's claim looks so pathetic
>>
What the fuck is Argentina's problem?
>>
>>78480639
It's probably because of New Caledonia
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.