[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>At least you were born in Europe anon! ;) Haha y-yeah >Recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG graph Suicide.png (73KB, 1518x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG graph Suicide.png
73KB, 1518x1125px
>At least you were born in Europe anon! ;)
Haha y-yeah
>Recently a victim who's whole family(Other brother,Dad,Mom,Grandma and Grandpa,Uncle and Aunt ) was killed in front of her eyes and was the only one who survive miraculously by her own brother with a rifle had no psychological assistance offered to her apart from one visit to a psychiatrist
xD
>>
Lietuvos Sudspublika is not Europe
>>
>win the lottery at life
>still want to kill yourself
What is wrong with Euros?
>>
Lithuania is the only decent ex-ussr country why do you hate yourselves so much?
>>
>>78469733
why is greece so tiny?
>>
>>78469733
>Recently a victim who's whole family(Other brother,Dad,Mom,Grandma and Grandpa,Uncle and Aunt ) was killed in front of her eyes and was the only one who survive miraculously by her own brother with a rifle had no psychological assistance offered to her apart from one visit to a psychiatrist
Life is tough cupcake. The sooner they learn that, the better. If they can't take the stress, they can just check out. Ultimately, we're all born alone, and we'll die alone as well. The relationships and memories between those two events are merely a thin mirage. For some it's pleasureable for some it's literal hell.
It depends where you're born and how rich your family is. Some have it easy, and everything is handed to them on a silver platter. Some have to work tediously every day of their lives, only to suffer and fail in the end. Life isn't fair, never was, never will be. So steel your heart and hold your head high. There's nothing you can do either way.
>>
File: 17.png (142KB, 1200x927px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
142KB, 1200x927px
>>78469912
White Americans would be ranked 6th on this list.
>>
>>78470275
deep...
>>
>>78470384
And Americans in general rank #1 in the world when it comes to use of antidepressants.
>>
>>78469733
WHY
>>
>>78470608
unironically first world problems
>>
>>78470275
Was your entire family murdered before your eyes? What lets you put yourself above her?
>>
>>78471283
I'm not putting myself above her. I'm just saying that nobody is going to save her, or any of us. Either you find the strength inside of you to keep going, or you'll become a nervous wreck.
But that's just my two cents.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.