[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Koreans have a weaker physical condition than Japanese. As a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1501807108128.jpg (253KB, 940x937px) Image search: [Google]
1501807108128.jpg
253KB, 940x937px
Koreans have a weaker physical condition than Japanese. As a result of investigation, all the Koreans in the age group are definitely weaker than the Chinese, the Japanese, the males, the basic strength, the basic strength, the cardiopulmonary endurance, the running, the long jump, The length of the penis, the size of the breasts, the proportion of the body ....
. The eye size is also Japan >> China> Korea. Why? Is it a genetic problem?

The rate of birth defects is 2.2 times that of Japan, 1.3 times that of China Why?

Does it means that korean are inferior than japanese and even chinese?
>>
>>78464703
Big Belgian Cock
>>
>>78464703
!!!!
>>
File: billboard.jpg (47KB, 750x428px) Image search: [Google]
billboard.jpg
47KB, 750x428px
>>78464703
K-pop number won!
>>
>>78464703
how can you have worse genetics than gooks living in the most radioactive country
>>
>>78465738
Koreans actually have bigger dicks than Japs according to other studies.

https://wps.tumblr.com
>>
>>78464703
If you have strong Siberian/Tungusic genes you will be very strong, fast and have a hard penis.
>>
Hey, my country is there, that's amazing (someone knows us)
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 600x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 600x282px
>>78465966
but Korean girls don't think so desu
>>
Eh I'm like 187cm tall /fit/ and have a 7 inch dick
I'm korean and could probably beat up like a crowd of manlet japs or Chinks with ease.
>>
>>78466950
what is this?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.