[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't third world countries just recognize their culture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 20170818_153656.jpg (289KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
20170818_153656.jpg
289KB, 600x398px
Why can't third world countries just recognize their culture is inferior to West?

Just compare westernized Africa aka Botswana with the rest of Africa for example, or Westernized Asia aka Japan and Singapore with the rest of Asia.
>>
>>78463136
>Westernized Asia aka Japan and Singapore with the rest of Asia
The only true westernised country is Philippine, and they're Brazil tier
>>
>>78463199

Tell me how Japan and Singapore aren't westernized, Ahmed
>>
Why do you have such an unquestioning faith in the perfection of the West?
>>
They're not especially more westernised compared to other Asian countries, they just have better economy
>>
>>78463292

I'm talking about the real west, I'm not considering western communists desu
>>
>>78463280
You fucking moron, fuck off to Japan, you japanophile, you will feel on another planet because they are so different than the West.
>>
>>78463136
It's like some sort of cultural Dunning-Kruger-esque deal. The shittier a country is, the more fiercely nationalist its population becomes, even if the country is a polarised mess of different cultures and they themselves have fucked off to the West.
>>
>>78463343

Compared to the rest of Asia, Japanese education and Japanese media is very westernized.
>>
>>78463136
Wow. I did not know intelligent people lived in Brazil. You're all right.
>>
>>78463325
to >>78463280
And to add, their Asian characteristic is why they don't have western cancerstuff like 'multiculturalism', individualism, feminism, etc. on surface of course they're modernised, so does everybody, but their civilisational foundation is completely alien
>>
>>78463398

Eastern Europe included
>>
I never understood Turkish and Moroccan nationalism when I wouldn't want to live there even if they paid me gold.
>>
>>78463424

Just because they don't have marxism it doesn't mean they aren't westernized. Marxism isn't a western trait
>>
>>78463517
Thank God Vietnam, China and North Korea dont have marxism.
>>
>>78463517
They're not especially more westernised than other Asian countries, they're mentally collectivist, hivemind people whose culture are descended from Sinotic Buddhist-confucian values, they're different to us
As I said the only truly westernised country in Asia is Philippine
And Marxism is a western thing, it was made, cultivated, and spread by the west, whether you like it or not
>>
There's really no way to determine who is living "correctly"

Humans survive in cities with cars and computers and humans survive in jungles with pretty much nothing. They are both surviving.
>>
>>78463199

>Phillipines
>westernized

Also, Brazil has lot of westernized areas. The crap Brazilian areas are the descendants of tribal africans and portuguese overlods. Brazil is half western this is why they aren't first world.
>>
File: pinoy.jpg (414KB, 683x641px) Image search: [Google]
pinoy.jpg
414KB, 683x641px
>>78463776
Its in the name, they're literally considered the joke of Asia because of it, thats where the insult "Mexicans of Asia" comes from
>>
>>78463694

You have very stereotyped views of Japan. Japan is very westernized. Japanese Americans are very integrated.

Pinoys are just like Mexicans and stay in ghettos.
>>
File: image.jpg (296KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296KB, 1024x683px
>>78463136
yes, we are very westernized desu
>>
>>78463136

Fun fact, all westernized black countries are successful, Bahamas, Barbados, Botswana. It's ridiculous when you compared them to the tribal ones.
>>
>>78463896
>Japanese Americans
Westernised asians are not real asians
>>
>>78464022

They are even more prosperous than African Americans
>>
>>78463343
There is nothing more fucking insufferable than faggots like you.
Know where you fucking are and know your fucking place.
>>
>>78464092

It's because they recognize their culture is shit, unlike African Americans.
>>
>>78464022
Kenya and Tanzania are doing ok because of tourism.
>>
>>78463136
It's more about geography and history; less about culture.

Africa never had the potential to become as wealthy as Europe.
>>
>>78464048
>Westernised asians are not real asians
Yes they are.Pretty sure thats a no true scotsman family.
>>
File: americanchinesevschinese.png (908KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
americanchinesevschinese.png
908KB, 1200x627px
>>78464727
>Fat
>Tan
>Tattoo
>Piercing
>loud and obnoxious
>"sexy and fierce" not cute
>severe identity crisis
>probably progressive and "independent"
>dress and act like a nigger
No
>>
>>78463776
brazil is the most african country outside of africa
its like a litttle congo republic down there
>>
>>78464474
Until a couple Dutch settlers arrive.
>>
>>78465152

These "Africans" are all mutts just like Latin America.
>>
>>78465147
None of that matters.They are still ethnicly Asian.
>>
>>78465152

If you say America, Jamaica or Bahamas I would agree, but Iberian colonies are all mongrels. Hardly you find pure blacks
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.