[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck K*malists NEO-ERDOGAN EMPIRE NOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1472412804968.png (349KB, 850x568px) Image search: [Google]
1472412804968.png
349KB, 850x568px
Fuck K*malists NEO-ERDOGAN EMPIRE NOW
>>
>>78462459
Why are Turks keep insisting when nobody cares about them, their shitty country and they are irrelevant anyway.
>>
>>78462940
to be honest as long as wh*Tes don't talk about us i'm fine
>>
>>78462459
Sounds like reverse Sweden yes meme for Muslim
>>
>>78462979
ok but stop pretending to be important, you are not part of "the scene" don't you understand?
you are at the same level of Jordania, Botswana, Bhutan or the Fidji Islands, literally nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>78463096
French subhuman turkey has the power to completely destroy europe by unleashing 10 million syrian refugees into your shithole country
>>
>>78463241
look at you cockroache, you are not even living on your own country, you are nothing but a fat oiled piece of shit who can't even run correctly and you are talking of destroying countries when you can't even live without german welfare.
the only subhuman here is you and your inferior people.

come on, gaves me your regular chimpout about raping womens and killing people, because your greek cuck brain can't make a better banter.
>>
>>78463383
subhuman
>>
>>78463241
i would they would do it already
turkey and the eu keep on threatening each other but nothing happens
the eu is full of empty threats
>>
>>78463241
When did you admit you Turkic ancestry, iikibey ?

>10 million syrian rapefugees
We have the power to destroy Syria so we have the power to destroy Syrians too
>>
>>78465838
Although they love to bark at each other EU doesnt have any leverage against turkey and vice versa. They can stop investing turkey which most of tgem did already but it will hurt them as well. What we can do is we can forces syrians to go to europe. Or we can send them back to syria.
>>
>>78466022
>Or we can send them back to syria.
except we can't
>>
>>78463383
Stop associating the %69 kurds %30 arab """""Turks"""""" in Germany with us french wimp we hate alamanci east anatolians
What achievement your shitty ass country has that makes it important anyway? The baguette deepthroating world record? Most blacked country on earth record?
>>
File: 1457719106326.png (183KB, 2238x1238px) Image search: [Google]
1457719106326.png
183KB, 2238x1238px
siktigimin alamancı orospu çocukları
>>
Fuck off Ahmed, you're exactly the kind of guy Based Kemal tried to exterminate.
>>
*l*m*ncıl*rd*n NEFRET ediyorum
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.