[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One is a country that needs to be nuked The other one is Mexico

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 635882854317511136FZ.png (149KB, 1100x806px) Image search: [Google]
635882854317511136FZ.png
149KB, 1100x806px
One is a country that needs to be nuked

The other one is Mexico
>>
You realize you colored in the British Virgin Islands?
>>
STOP BULLYING PUERTO RICO
>>
>>78461885
britain is a US state
>>
>>78461855

America looks much better, geographically, with Mexico added.

Mexico should be annexed, desu.
>>
>>78462182
Yes, but let's kill all the Americans.
>>
>>78462182
Mexico is our B<American>C.
>>
>>78462321
Oye, guey. No mates a tus hermanos.
>>
>>78461855
Because Mexico is already a wasteland
>>
>>78461855
I can only see Mexico in the map
>>
>>78463639
odd, I see the spanish empire
>>
>>78463639
¿Estás orgulloso tío?
>>
>>78461855

> Mexicans in Cali want to take over
> will inevitably turn it into Mexico

Don't let this happen, America. Cali is my future home. Make it less radically leftist.
>>
>>78464324
>Cali is my future home. Make it less radically leftist.
>wanting to specifically move to the most leftist state

Are you daft?
>>
>>78464324
Come to Texas. At least we're normal here.
>>
>>78464374

The climate is the best of any state, and all the industry relevant to me is there.
>>
>>78464397

I think Texas gets bad wrap over here. In Norway, the term "helt Texas" ("totally Texas") means "completely crazy", but from what I've actually seen, Texas seems like a peaceful place.
>>
>>78464595
>The climate is the best of any state
Yeah I guess if you never want your kids to know what a white Christmas is, or go sledding, or a multitude of activities.

>and all the industry relevant to me is there.
Less than you think. It's all hollowed out by social media/app starts up and overinflated venture capital bait. The tech is all moving to Washington state, Texas, and Virginia because land and taxes in Cali are overpriced.
>>
>>78464680

I guess, but after living in Norway all my life, I'm absolutely sick of the short summers that mostly rain down the drain. I fell in love with the climate in Perth, Western Australia when I lived there for half a year. Shorts and sandals weather all year. I was amazed to live in a place where I could experience a single day I could deem a little too hot, which has NEVER happened in the history of Norway, because the highest recorded temperature in Norway ever is 35 degrees C.

I guess I would miss snow just a little, but in eastern Norway anyway, that snow is only here off and on all winter. Mostly, it's all slush and dirt, and those pretty frosted trees are generally just bare trees through out the winter. Not to mention, you either live in a rural town and have to plow snow every day, sometimes several times a day, or you live in the "city" and have no snow.

As far as the industry flight goes, I guess I'll look into that. It still seems to be clustered around LA, with a few others scattered across USA and Canada.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.