[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be american >need to see a doctor >no insurance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1495333639550.png (20KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
1495333639550.png
20KB, 638x547px
>be american
>need to see a doctor
>no insurance
>>
wait you need insurance just to SEE a doctor?
>>
What's wrong?
>>
>>78455273
you need insurance even to sniff a doctor there
>>
>>78455273
Yeah. Otherwise it's $30 per visit (at least here), which I don't have.
>>78455295
Hemorrhoid and depression.
>>
>be finnish
>go to a doctor
>get paid
>>
>>78455323
>only 30
Its 55 euromonies here
>>
>>78455323
Ah mate just get more fiber in your diet
>>
>>78455273
Believe it or not, cops in the US shoot you if you dare to approach a doctor and not have an insurance with you
>>
>>78455366
It's just because I'm studying at a university, and paid the medical fee. The average is much higher.
>>
>>78454354
Just come visit, you can see a general practitioner for 2 dollars without any insurance
>>
>>78455323
>$30 per visit
a few years back german gov introduced mandatory 10€ fee for visiting a doc per quarter.
got dropped within 2 years or so cause the people and doctors complained saying it stops people from seeking medical aid and hoping their symptoms are nothing too serious to save the money.
>>
>>78454354
Doctor is just legal drug dealer scum, you must avoid them as much as possible otherwise they will destroy you.
>>
>>78455393
I've tried that, but I think there's more to it.
>>78455407
Jealous. It would be cool to live near the border.
>>78455443
Germany sounds really nice.
>>
>>78455507
not everybody can work just by sniffing used panties, david-kun.
>>
>>78454354
but they will not let you die, will they?
>>
>>78455655
You can get emergency service and they'll take you in, but you're still required to pay afterward.
>>
>>78455701
what if you cant? dying in debt?
>>
>>78455581
Well, if you can't make it down here just buy some hemorroid cream, unless it's that bad it needs surgery is what the doctor will prescribe, and smoke pot for the depression, it will be a lot safer than benzos.
>>
>>78455725
Then you're screwed.
>>78455753
I already have the cream, doesn't do anything.
>>
>>78455768
Dude if it's that bad just fucking hawk something, borrow the money or start sucking cock around your campus
>>
>>78454354
>be France
>go to doctor
>pay 23€
>get refunded 1 or 2 weeks later
>>
>>78455843
It's not painful or unbearable, though. I just feel like I have to wipe my ass constantly whenever I'm outside, even though it's always clean, and I feel like a filthy animal because of it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.