[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are non-whites scared that AI will only fight for us?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1503021667411.jpg (267KB, 665x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1503021667411.jpg
267KB, 665x1072px
Are non-whites scared that AI will only fight for us?
>>
>>78438721
>dailymail
>>
>poop on your hands
>soap dispenser directs you to the ganges river
>>
>It's likely because the infrared sensor was not designed to detect darker skin
>can fight for whites

on the contrary, it seems that they can only detect and kill whites in combat application.
whitey BTFO
>>
>>78438872
>it seems that they can only detect and kill whites in combat application.
not if they're being designed by whites, sweetie
>>
>published August 17

I thought this story happened a few years ago.
>>
>>78439805
Nah, that was some camera software designed in Japan.
>>
>>78439142
>not if they're being designed by whites, sweetie
Especially if they're being designed by whites.
>>
>>78440334
How many times have whites killed whites en masse in wars?
>>
>>78441989
Thousands of times
>>
>>78441989
How is this a real question
>>
>>78438721
How is this racism? The sensor threshold in the dispenser is not being triggered because your skin is to dark for it, it's just the design of the machine failed to take you into account, probably due to lack of testing, like a door that's not wide enough for a landwhale.
Why do niggers think that a soap dispenser is intelligent enough to be racist
>soap dispenser
>tech industry
Holy shit just ban all the darkies from reporducing now
>>
musk is white
>>
How would an infrared sensor detect specific skin colors? It's detecting heat and is color blind.
>>
>>78442691
the absolute state of polfag intellectualism.
and I suppose you'll want a share in all Whites advancements simply because you are White and not because of your personal merits?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.