[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do tourists want to go to western Europe instead of Türkiye?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

It's not even safer.
>>
I'm pretty sure Turkey is in the top 5 tourist destinations
>>
Turkey is an islamist shithole.
And you are still unlikely to experience a terrorist attack.
Let's say there is one terrorist attack every month. If you go for a week, the chance of a terrorist attack in Europe happening while you are there is 25%. But there may be perhaps 50 tourist cities. Terrorist attacks usually happens in one of those, but even if it happens, there's only a 2% chance of it happening in the city you are in. So for one week in Europe, the chance of experiencing a terrorist attack in the city you are is only 0.5%. And even then, you are not that likely to be at the same location as the attack at the same time. But let's be generous, and say that for each week you are in europe, there is a 0.2% chance of experiencing a terrorist attack, and probably like 0.05% chance of dying in one. And this is generous, the percentage is probably even smaller.
>>
that girl looks iranian/kurdish
>>
>>78435756
do not compare Iranians and K*rds together. It's like comparing gold to garbage
>>
>>78435857
k*Rds are nomad (F)ersians hence double subhumans. I don't know how can you be more subhuman than (F)ersians, but here it is.
>>
>>78435697
wow do you study math? You have impressive calculating skills.
Maybe next time just say its very unlikely to be victim in an attack instead of making up random numbers like a fucking retard
>>
>>78435964
Persians are based though
>>
>>78436026
t.(F)ersian
>>
>>78436049
t. Kurd
>>
>>78436082
I would kill myself if I was nomad (F)ersian (k*Rd).
>>
>>78435964
>>78436049
>>78436104
Whats your problem with Iran?
>>
>>78435520
There were shitloads of tourists going to Turkey before Erdogan fucked it up.

Either way, Americans and Australians like to go to Europe because muh heritage
>>
>>78436140
I just loathe anyone from Middle East and Causcaus.
>>
>>78436104
t. self-hating kurd
>>
>>78435542
The coup from last year really fucked up their tourism for that year and this year too.
>>
>>78436023
lmao are u ok buddy?
>>
>>78436169
Did you get dumped by a Circassian girl, Mehmet?
>>
>>78435520
Literally Turkey is the second country with more terrorist attacks causalities after USA perpetrated by PKK, Daesh and lone wolfs since 2000

Foreign german minister warned german not to go there due to a pridpsoner diplomatic crisis.
And business.

Rape and killings.
>>
>>78435756
She is a member of Millî Görüş
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.