[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

haha spaniard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

haha spaniard
>>
File: 1473198264591.png (15KB, 403x364px) Image search: [Google]
1473198264591.png
15KB, 403x364px
>>78433933
sad!
>>
>>78433933

Spain has very high unemployment and low wages. Tourism is a significant pillar of their economy. Do these people honestly believe they would be better off with less tourism?
>>
>>78434028
To be honest, I think any people should have the right to be left alone if they want to. I would probably be worn out if I had to be surrounded by tourists all day as well.
It does come off a bit two-faced, though.
>>
>>78434028

Isn't it just Cataloons?

People should avoid that place
>>
>>78434127
Oh, absolutely. The Spanish people have every right to limit the number of people they let into their country. (in theory, I mean we all know that the people don't really have a say in these matters).

It just seems nonsensical to whine about >muh misery and at the same time complain about one of the few things that your country has going for it economically.
>>
>>78433945
Castile needs to be free
>>
>>78434028
>Do these people honestly believe they would be better off with less tourism?
Well, they seem to be annoyed by the way the tourists behave. Loud, obnoxious, drunk, pissing in the streets. Plus gentrification. I can understand them, there must be a limit
>>
>>78433933
The terrorist was french, though

>>78434028
The touristic regions tend to be poor and the unemployment higher
>>
>>78433933
Lmao tourists wouldn't give a shit
>>
>>78433933
Are cuckalatans mad that I keep banging their qts every time I visit?
>>
>>78434028
>Do these people honestly believe they would be better off with less tourism?

Considering one of the side effects of mass tourism is airbnb pushing locals out of the housing market, I'd say they have a reasonable gripe.
>>
>>78435510
glad to see someone gets it despite the shit show int is
>>
>>78434216
I would complain more about people vandalizing the city that they live in just to bitch and moan about tourists.

Taking everything into consideration, these vandals are probably eating away at the lifestyle more than the tourists.
>>
>>78433933
completely true and justified, tourists are cancer
close the borders, no one gets in, no exceptions
maximum isolationism
t. venetian
>>
>>78436178
>close the borders when there's a Slovenian minority in Italy and an Italian minority in Slovenia

didn't quite think that one through, huh, Fabrizio?
>>
>>78436391
doesn't matter, they had decades to move to their respective countries
now it's too late, all non italians in Italy will be dealt with and all italians outside of Italy can stay there
>>
>>78433933

Why are Spaniards such huge fucking prima donnas?

>Oh my crushed soul, a tourist was in my city today, my MISERY is paramount for my heart ACHES in flames of disdain!
>>
>>78434127
>To be honest, I think any people should have the right to be left alone if they want to.

Tourists are not given special licenses to invade peoples homes and shit in their pools. A tourist is no more of a burden than another citizen. They use the same streets, the same restaurants, etc.
>>
>>78433933

>spaniard

catalan.

I couldn't give less fucks about whatever goes all around those med shitholes.

t. Spaniard
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.