[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf I hate the Netherlands now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 11

File: wine.jpg (130KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
wine.jpg
130KB, 1500x1125px
wtf I hate the Netherlands now
>>
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
File: mSsuU02.jpg (130KB, 1240x766px) Image search: [Google]
mSsuU02.jpg
130KB, 1240x766px
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ
>>
File: 64253431bw1574346.webm (102KB, 352x310px) Image search: [Google]
64253431bw1574346.webm
102KB, 352x310px
>>
File: tiny beer.jpg (32KB, 620x459px) Image search: [Google]
tiny beer.jpg
32KB, 620x459px
Pic is of me just before I got arrested in Amsterdam

Apparently I was posing a severe flooding risk
>>
>>78430144
Ive had enough of you dumb slut, prepare your anus for the bbc
>>
>>78429822
i dont get it
>>
really small foamy beer.jpg
>>
>>78429822
TINY
>>
>>78430716
clogg wankers like to drink small foamy beers
>>
I'd like to apologize to all the dutch people here I once drank alcohol in a public place there
>>
>>78430898
fucking hell!
you could've killed them!!
>>
File: dutch beer.jpg (55KB, 390x634px) Image search: [Google]
dutch beer.jpg
55KB, 390x634px
>>
File: really small foamy beer.jpg (19KB, 312x393px) Image search: [Google]
really small foamy beer.jpg
19KB, 312x393px
>>78429822
>>78429872
Picture the scene

You're a Dutch man, you've come home exhausted after your back-breaking 19 hour shift in the weed factory, you've eaten your cold halal stamppot dinner and prayed to Geert Wilders to save you. You're tired, apathetic, and just feel like sleeping and never waking up again. Your upper middle class (for central Europe) lifestyle is getting you down.

So in desperate need for light entertainment, you fire up /int/. Oh look, a /nederdraad/ thread! Time to share amusing memes with my dutch brothers and forget my troubles.

Then you see it. The small, foamy beer held triumphantly aloft. The unreasonably huge amount of foam filling half the screen. You feel suddenly sick in your stomach. You see the filename: "really small foamy beer.jpg". And just when you can't take any more, you notice the British flag. A Brit person posted this - in /nederdraad/. The absurdity and horror of it all hits home. It is at that moment when you realise there's no point continuing. You lost today, and you will continue to lose in the future. In a spasm of anger you throw a glass of Jeneven across the room and scream because you know the others are laughing at you right now, in this very thread.
>>
File: laughing chink faggot.gif (1MB, 290x260px) Image search: [Google]
laughing chink faggot.gif
1MB, 290x260px
>>78433563
hollanders on pooicide watch
>>
I hate Brits so fucking much.
>>
>>78433563
good post
>>
File: kek skirt.jpg (155KB, 1797x1055px) Image search: [Google]
kek skirt.jpg
155KB, 1797x1055px
>>78433563
>Then you see it. The small, foamy beer held triumphantly aloft. The unreasonably huge amount of foam filling half the screen. You feel suddenly sick in your stomach. You see the filename: "really small foamy beer.jpg". And just when you can't take any more, you notice the British flag. A Brit person posted this - in /nederdraad/. The absurdity and horror of it all hits home. It is at that moment when you realise there's no point continuing. You lost today, and you will continue to lose in the future. In a spasm of anger you throw a glass of Jeneven across the room and scream because you know the others are laughing at you right now, in this very thread.
>>
File: littlebeer.jpg (24KB, 360x306px) Image search: [Google]
littlebeer.jpg
24KB, 360x306px
TEENY
TINY
FOAMY
DUTCHIE
BEERY
>>
>when the Dutchman decides to get absolutely hammered
>>
>>78433563
You forgot to mention the worst part: it's Heineken.
>>
File: 1496049815137.jpg (290KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496049815137.jpg
290KB, 1280x1080px
>>78436117
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.