[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/polska/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 5KEwFMM15Dg.jpg (112KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5KEwFMM15Dg.jpg
112KB, 810x1080px
By coincidence and hatred of Russia (the average salary is 200-300 euros and the minimum is less than 100) I decided to go to study in Poland, with the intention of staying, so I call on the Polish anons to answer my questions.

How much money do you need to live in Poland?
What generally rules of life in Poland do I need to know if I am Russian?
How long does it take to learn Polish?
Does it really hate Russians in Poland and what needs to be done so that they do not hate me?
Is it difficult to find a gf in Poland?

I will ask further questions during the discussion
>>
And I want to move to Russia, any advice?
>>
>>78422792
What for?
>>
>>78422846
Doing a PhD, it's a country that really interests me also.
>>
>>78423065
Education in Russia is terrible, really do not recommend going here
>>
>>78422683
bandera supporters is not welcome in poland
>>
>>78423294
i dont support him
>>
>going to poland

why don't you go further west ?
>>
200-300 euro? wow I get 1100 USD/month NEETbux. such cases.
>>
>>78424336
me 500€ per month, doing nothing, sad !
>>
>>78424304
In the west, prices are higher and not the fact that I can stay in the country after studying
>>78424336
Now do you understand that Russia is hell? The unemployment benefit maximum is 40 euros, you can not live on such money at all
>>
>>78424515
>In the west, prices are higher
so are the wage

>>78424515
>the fact that I can stay in the country after studying
you can stay in the west too, germany, france for example, nigger and arab manage to become citizen here why can't you ?
>>
>>78424621
Because they are political refugees and I am an economic refugee
>>
>>78422683
Is this you on photo?
If yes wow please leave russia
>>
>>78424881
>Because they are political refugee
200.000 legal every year, not counting the illegals who never get expelled, do you think they are political refugee ?
>>
>>78423065
What's your major?
>>
>>78422683
Idk about the rest, but in last season of Polish Top Model there was a Russian girl, and she learned to speak fluent Polish in 3-4 months.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.