[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

English

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

i know that most of you might find that thread is meaningless since most of poster here is English first language, but i really want you help and your interest in that thread. i want to improve my skills in english and that board seems to be the best for this thing, I do alot of surfing for useful course but non of them that i found seems to be heloful or learn you anything though, I decided to come here and ask you both the native and non native how did you learn the languge and improved your skills in it, did you know some useful tip and sites away from the hindi courses, and other than duolingo, I have a great motivation to learn English because of both help me in my worklife and self entrtainment, sny language hack skills dudes ?
>>
I know that most of you might find that this thread is meaningless, since most of the posters here speak English as their first language, however I really want you to help me and take interest in this thread. I want to improve my skills in English and this board seems to be the best for this type of thing, I do a lot of surfing for useful courses but none of them seem to be helpful, or help me learn anything. I decided to come here and ask both native, and non-native, speakers about how you learned the language, and improved your skills in it. Did you have any useful tips, or sites, other than Hindi courses, and Duolingo? I have a great motivation to learn English due to the fact that my work life, self entertainment, and hack skills.

I'll start with correcting your grammar, in the OP. Now any more questions?
>>
>>78412054
Don't care about the grammar in the beginning.
Try to listen everything, everytime, everywhere when it's spoken in English.
Use youglish.com to check your pronouncion when you find a word that you can't spell or you think you spell wrong.
Use a dictionary.
>>
File: Chavo.jpg (143KB, 1230x649px) Image search: [Google]
Chavo.jpg
143KB, 1230x649px
>>78412054
I learned Spanish by watching Spanish-language TV shows with the subtitles.
>>
The only way of properly learning a language is immersion and practicing speaking. Try to make some international friends to talk with via Skype or whatsapp, and torrent Pimsleurs English for Arabic speakers audio course to practice working.
>>
online video gaming where theres a community so you interact with ppl
television, internet, books

atleast thats how i did it
>>
>>78412343
you think dictionary might really be helpful?
>>78412527
but I don't have the enough time to watch series as I was have months ago so i decided to only take courses and focus on them 1 or 2 hours per day instead of wasting more than 10hours watching episodes, also there's no way to me to watch series since i found them all boring af
>>78412601
where can I found these dudes to be honest i dont have friends neither arab nor anyother language speakers though. if you know some course sites and sure about that they will give me real knowledge over the time I will spend on them. give the linkes.
>>78412675
the proplem is that i dont have the enough time for things such like vidya or television series, there's was a time when I was has much of free time due to my neet lifestyle but i wasted all that time on fabbing and watching anime not even with English sub.
if any of you want to practice and learning arabic ((i know that it's a beta language and many of you might dont waste their times learn a language like that and instead will learn a useful language)) we can speak in any application and improve our skills but you must be an English speaker cause i dont want to learn anyother language at least for now and wanting to focus on stdying english
>>
>>78412241
how nice of you, you really going to be my man if you suggest some tips to practice on a good and fast way
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.