[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Blonde hair/ Blue eyes do not equate to being white.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: afgan.jpg (101KB, 964x681px) Image search: [Google]
afgan.jpg
101KB, 964x681px
Reminder that Blonde hair/ Blue eyes do not equate to being white.
>>
I have blond hair/green eyes though
Check mate
>>
That kid is a White afgan though.
>>
nationality doesnt mean shit, if i move to bangladesh with my gf and have kids there they wont be white?

areas around Europe have lot of white people
>>
File: top kjeh.png (91KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
top kjeh.png
91KB, 251x251px
>>78401967
Seeded originally by Finnics
>>
>>78401967
Are you saying you can be of non-European decent and white?
>>
>>78402664
Yes
>>
>>78401937
oh my god what the fuck is white? are japs white?

can someone for fucks sake give me the definitive answer to what is 'white' so we can at least be on the same page and we can talk about this?
>>
>>78402702
So the kid is both white and non-white? Lol
>>
>>78402722
I don't even know myself
>>
>>78402722
Vast majority of people consider white people to be those native to Europe and their descendants (as long as they're not mixed with something else) with the exceptions being Muslims Caucasians, Turkics, Kalmyks and some Finnic groups.
>>
>>78402722
White means European, and Europeans are those people belonging to haplogroups R1a-Z284, R1a-L664, R1a-M2458, R1a-Z280, R1b-U106, R1b-L21, R1b-U152, R1b-Z196, R1b-Z196, R1b-S116, I1d, I1d3, I1f, I2a1, and I2a2.

The child in the OP is a distant cousin to these peoples, as subclades of the R1a, R1b, and I haplogroups are found in the Middle East, particularly Persia.
>>
>>78402816
what about slavs? are slavs white.

what about aryans? aren't they indian or iranians or some shit? why the fuck did th enazi's from germany like them so much?
>>
>>78402819
does this mean southern Italians are white? and Spanish people?
>>
>>78402844
Geography is unimportant, what is important is blood i.e. genetics. If an individual has a genetic profile corresponding to the haplogroups I listed then they are a native European and therefore white. If they do not, they are not native European and are not white, although they can be closely related to whites as you see in the OP's pic.

If you really want me to answer your meaningless geography question though the predominant haplogroups in Spain are R1b-S116 and R1b-Z196 which are European while Italy is R1b-U152 with admixture from J2a and R1b-M269, which are primarily Asiatic haplogroups, in the south.
>>
>>78402830
>what about slavs? are slavs white.
Yes
>what about aryans? aren't they indian or iranians or some shit? why the fuck did th enazi's from germany like them so much?
Aryan didn't have any white connotation before the Nazis, afaik it literally means something Iranian. As for why the Nazis had and obsession with them idk, probably just some deluded theory to give themselves a glorious past.
>>
File: blanket.png (78KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
blanket.png
78KB, 420x420px
I have blonde hair/blue eyes and i have no admixture with Europeans
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.