[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is china going to reclaim their rightful clay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: taiwan.jpg (172KB, 600x862px) Image search: [Google]
taiwan.jpg
172KB, 600x862px
Why is china going to reclaim their rightful clay?
>>
>>78398603
I dont see China in that picture.
>>
>>78398603
because Taiwan was given to China after Japan's defeat. the PRC is title owner of 'China' therefor the island belongs to them.
>>
>>78398603
i agree, the mainland (fake communist china) should all belong to the government of taiwan (the real chinese government)
>>
>>78398603
Formosa is Malay/Melanesian rightful clay.
>>
File: sorcruz.jpg (39KB, 718x960px) Image search: [Google]
sorcruz.jpg
39KB, 718x960px
>mfw Taiwan is called Chinese Taipei when competing in international sporting events especially the Olympics.
>>
>>78398663
>because Taiwan was given to China after Japan's defeat.

IIRC, this didn't explicitly happen. Japan just relinquished its rights to Taiwan but didn't say where it belongs.
>>
>>78398739
the Qing dynasty annexed the island, then ceded it to the Japanese. After Japan lost the war, control was reverted back to the previous owner, the Qing. the Qing don't exist anymore but it's successor state, the ROC ruled by the KMT inherited the island as they were somewhat in control of 'China' during the civil war.

But now that the PRC is recognized as officially "China' they inherit the island as a result.
>>
wonder who is behind this thread
>>
>>78398674
THIS
>>
File: 1501801800427.png (649KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501801800427.png
649KB, 424x600px
>>78398603
>>
Best China should be in charge of all the China. Anything is a step up from censorship and crackdowns.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.