[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss Obama he was so nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

File: President_Barack_Obama.jpg (1MB, 2687x3356px) Image search: [Google]
President_Barack_Obama.jpg
1MB, 2687x3356px
I miss Obama
he was so nice
>>
>he was so nice

no, he was not

sadly he looks nice compared to trump tho
>>
>>78383291
But he doesn't like the merchants that much
>>
>>78383291
Me too man, me too.
>>
File: IMG_2014.jpg (42KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2014.jpg
42KB, 600x337px
the greatest president in american history
>>
>>78383318
And Bush, face it, American presidents haven't really been nice since Carter imo, but Obama seemed like a nice man
>>
>>78383482
>please love japan
>>
When he was in office you faggots were talking about how disrespectful he was.

Well, you got Trump, now.
Say something stupid about his hair, he'll sanction your whole country.
And even if he doesn't, you know DAMN well he tried.
>>
>>78383318
He was a nice person.
>>
>>78383453
charming
I think he would've won again sans term limit
>>
File: IMG_2018.jpg (122KB, 576x998px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2018.jpg
122KB, 576x998px
>>
>>78383665
Probably would have, I agree with you there.
>>
His foreign policy was incredibly weak.

But honestly, what was the last good president? Trump is a mentally ill retard, Obama was weak, Bush was just a retard, Clinton was an immoral prick who was behind many of the later problems of the USA.

Don't know about Bush senior as he preceded my birth
>>
>>78383727
THAT PICTURES A LIE!
ITS ALL A LIE!
AMERICA LOVES TRUMP!
OBAMAS A NIGGER FASCIST!...muslim..dictator...satanic..such and such..
Can't argue facts.
>>
>>78383291
I like him. A first president who was born outside of the united states
>>
>who was behind many of the later problems of the USA.

Even with that, the US in the 90s was dope
>>
>>78383647
the middle east disagrees
>>
>>78383987
>>
>>78383291
I do unironically miss him, well spoken, educated, calm. Hell, he was even cool.I was very pissed that they gave him the peace prize and that he de facto turned out to be not all that liberal, but the man was fucking presidential while in office.
>>
File: IMG_5172.png (79KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5172.png
79KB, 600x600px
>>78383987
>his foreign policy was incredibly weak

How so? I keep hearing this criticism but I don't think I've really heard a good argument supporting it
>>
File: obama love.jpg (49KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
obama love.jpg
49KB, 500x475px
>>78383291
>>
File: abu-bakr-al-baghdadi.jpg (87KB, 1445x1000px) Image search: [Google]
abu-bakr-al-baghdadi.jpg
87KB, 1445x1000px
>>78384083
The middle east disagrees with a LOT of nice things.
>>
>>78384147
How about the fact that he allowed Russia to prevail in Ukraine and Syria?Putin outsmarted Obama at every step.

How about the fact that under his presidency, America's main rival in the Middle-East, Iran, managed to effectively capture the capitals of Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Yemen?

How about his utter failures in Iraq and Afghanistan, where he left the countries in a much worse state AFTER his presidency than before it?
>>
>>78384386
You are forgetting how Bibi used to bully him
>>
>>78384460
Because Bibi is strong as fuck and Obama is weak. In terms of personality.
>>
He was an unremarkable president, history will only remember him for being the first non white president.
>>
>>78384237
>le "he was bombing isis" meme

obama has sistematically bombed profitable countries and killed so many innocent civilians with no purpose other than resource interests.
>>
>>78384642
This. Obama's policies allowed ISIS to flourish and destroyed the most prosperous country in Africa. But the Anglo-French alliance was at fault for Libya too.
>>
>>78384642
Well, I would like to believe you.
But I'm afraid I'd be more inclined to believe Obama, seeing since he started every morning of HIS term with a CIA briefing and you spend every morning of YOUR life jacking off.
>>
>>78383291
like his policies or not, the man shone
>>
>>78384573
And drone warfare, and lifting the Cuban embargo.
>>
>>78383291
No American president is good for anyone except Americans - and even that is debatable.
>>
>>78383987
dude fuck trump lmao
>>
>>78386075
And proceeding Trump. After him the deluge and all that.
>>
I think we all miss him
>>
>>78386204
The Marshall plan seemed pretty good for western yuros
>>
>>78386727
>Marshall plan
That was a long time and a post-world war economic miracle ago. Besides, aids never comes free. Didn't most countries that accepted the Marshall plan end up in NATO? ie, doomed to fight America's wars in the off-kilter hope that nobody tries to invade them someday?
>>
>>78383291

It's funny that you say that since no other US president has been more opposed to your country.
>>
>>78383291
I miss Bill CLinton. He was so badasss, h emade russias president tear down the commie wall in poland.
>>
File: geraldo.jpg (17KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
geraldo.jpg
17KB, 640x359px
>>78383531
>Carter
>not Ford
>>
>>78386851
How is Trump 'opposed' to Israel? His stupidity might be mistaken for anti-semitism, but as long as he hates muslims as hard as israel does - and won't vote against them in the UNSC - there's no real change in US-Israel relations.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.