[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the meaning of this retarded flag?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: sicily-region-italy-flag.jpg (18KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
sicily-region-italy-flag.jpg
18KB, 300x200px
What is the meaning of this retarded flag?
>>
File: sicily_punch.png (69KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
sicily_punch.png
69KB, 785x757px
>>78377038
Hold still gook
>>
>>78377038
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Sicily

>The flag is characterized by the presence of the triskelion (trinacria) in its middle, the (winged) head of Medusa (Gorgon) and three wheat ears. The three bent legs allegedly represent the three points of the triangular shape of the island of Sicily, or the historical three valli of the island.[1]
>>
>>78377128
thanks, giorgio
>>
>>78377038
A shit copy of ours. Nothing more, nothing less
>>
>>78377038
Fidget spinners
>>
>>78377038
Enlightning
>>
I can tell you the story about the triskelion of the Isle of Man though. It is related to Manannan, a sea god revered by the ancient sea-faring Flemings, the Menapians.
>>
>>78377038
with right level imagination this flag is even fappable
>>
What is the meaning of your retarded flag that you copied from the Japanese? Like everything else Korean.
>>
>>78378086
your gay ancestors brought that flag in italy

(and mafia too)
>>
File: kl3qrqpxu4b35p7kr5ap.jpg (32KB, 410x231px) Image search: [Google]
kl3qrqpxu4b35p7kr5ap.jpg
32KB, 410x231px
>>78378241
please do.
>>
>>78377038
cunny fidget spinner
>>
>>78377038
Says Pepsi flag
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.