[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can Americans be so fucking dumb? Like wtf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: giphy (1).gif (3MB, 445x326px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
3MB, 445x326px
>Watching that Stephen Hawking documentary series
>He takes ADULT volunteers(1 white guy, an Asian girl and a black girl"
>He gives them a small ball representating Earth and let's on the ground a big ball representing Sun
>"Go far enough as so the Earth ball when put near your face is as big as Sun ball because of distance "
>They drive about 200 meters far
>Get off car
>Guy with the Earth ball puts near the eye and compares it to the Sun ball far away
>"The Sun ball is still a Lil bigger"
>"Yeah let's go a lil closer to the Sun ball then"
>Stephen tells them they should go further to make the sun ball look smaller not closer
>They think he's kidding
>"Oh you're right professor "
What the fuck
How can adults be so fucking dumb
I live in the place which presumably has the lowest European IQ, but seriously, everyone here knows further=object looks smaller
I unironically asked the "wacko of the neighborhood" which has some kind of mental problems, and he actually felt insulted for me asking what happens when you go further away from an object
>>
The most ridiculous part about your story was that they took a fucking CAR for a distance of 200 meters.

Americans are allergic to walking.
>>
I finally found it. It start at 24:35
https://youtu.be/WyPbZuvNVYE

>>78361396
Its 400 m actually, but still...
>>
>>78361396
I swear these shows look for the dumbest cucks they can find.
Ever see John Oliver? There was a segment asking Americans where North Korea was and the people they show on TV don't have a clue and all point to Canada of all places like we're the DPRK.
>>
File: 1502823426001.png (10KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502823426001.png
10KB, 500x500px
>>78361312
>presumably
>>
>>78361396
>Stephen Hawking
>>
>>78362059
He's on a self-propelled wheelchair. Doing 200m is literally fucking nothing to him because all he needs to do is move one muscle
>>
>>78362059
>>78362102
See >>78361866
Stephen doesn't go with them, he communicates through small mic
>>
>>78362258
About what?
>>
wut

i didn't get what they did with those two balls whatsoever

draw a pic or something
>>
>>78364083

>>78361866
>>
>>78364083
they're positioning two balls which represent the sun and earth (though heavily scaled down). They went 400m, realised that the sun needs to be smaller than earth, relative to a view from earth and decided that moving the sun towards earth would be the way to do that. Obviously it isn't, they need to go far further out.
>>
but this time I had an american see my balls and when she went further the balls got bigger?!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.