[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CHI/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: wowchi.png (505KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
wowchi.png
505KB, 337x372px
i'm tired editon
>>
>tfw have a brutal case of the shakes today
>>
>>78354142
whats that?
>>
CHI
I know what you mean.
>>
>>78355901
how was your day anon? have you changed anything up?
>>
>>78356007
Not really. One thing I have noticed is that I only eat two meals a day, not because I don't want to eat but because I can't be bothered to eat. It feels like a chore. As a result I have been losing weight and most of it has surely been muscle mass I put on during conscription. And I was fairly "lean" during conscription too, now i'm just skinny. So i'm trying to eat a little more.
>>
>>78356237
i do that as well some times I only one meal a day but I do eat a lot of junk food
>>
:/
>>
-_-
>>
Estamos todos in this together, mi mijo.
>>
>>78358440
how bad is your life?
>>
>>78359268
It's actually pretty okay but I can't handle accomplishing simple tasks apparently.
>>
>>78362286
like?
>>
The years keep running and things keep changing. Though things haven't changed that much for me. Also I haven't changed much through the years either. That probably is not a good thing. It's all a little scary really.
>>
>>78354052
bro just to let you know I love you hope you're having a good day
>>
>>78365868
theres no going back now
>>78366065
thanks anon my day was ok
>>
>>78362776
getting a non-shit job and not being a huge disappointment in general etc
>>
Not a CHI but these threads always feel so depressing when they pop up on the front page. Keep your head up lads. What are your short-term and long-term goals?
>>
>>78366155
iktf at least the second one that is
>>
>>78366122
>theres no going back now
I know. I just hope to find some way to go forward.
>>
>>78366471
I hope so as well I don't think I can do this forever
>>
>>78366684
I've thought that too. But lately i've been thinking that when it really comes down to it I probably could do this indefinitely. Which is fairly scary too. Well I could keep this up atleast if it was up to me, though I know i'll have to move out and do something eventually even if I don't want to (but I kind of do) and that things can't remain like this forever. But when things do change I really hope they change for the better, atleast they should not change for the worse since that would ramp up the misery scale quite a bit.
>>
>>78366846
I know for a fact I can't do this forever but I also know that my life isn't going to change to the point where everything is going to be ok
>>
It's been like 4 weeks since I've seen my Russian camgirl now.
Goddamn do I still miss her.
I can't go back now though, I logged in at a moment of weakness a few days ago and saw an unread messages saying she doesn't want to talk to me anymore since I just ghosted her.

I might kill myself soon.
>>
Fuck CHIS

jk, have a good day chicANO
>>
>>78366965
I know life ain't great but try to survive.
>>
>>78367017
What's the fucking point when I will be alone and suffering this whole time. Everytime I accomplish something big in like graduating or getting a job or a house, it's all fucking pointless when I'm just gonna die competitive l completely unloved and unwanted.
>>
>>78354052
Jajajaja, chicano estúpido. Eres carne de cañón.
>>
>>78367096
I guess you get used to it, kinda. Though the times I have gotten validated felt really great (far too rare and it's been a long time since the last time), so I guess that is what that russian camgirl gave you and it's understandable why you would be sad losing that. Try to learn be happy with yourself and then maybe try to branch out further and build relationships. Though I can't give you any tips on building relationships since I can't really connect with anyone on a "deeper level". Still life is not all bad. I guess the point is to enjoy those rare glimpses of happiness that life can give, as long as there is something, anything, that gives you some level of joy or contentment it's worth it to go on. Also theres the not making your parents bury you aspect if that matters if all else is lost.
>>
>>78366965
I thought you said you went back?
>>
File: IMG_0408.png (122KB, 1328x764px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0408.png
122KB, 1328x764px
>>78367096
You have but life to live anon, things to do places, people to meet, a destiny to fulfil. There is a greater power within all of with a plan, anon.

>>78366965

Everything will be okay in time anon, don't fret
>>
>>78367261
I've had plenty of hobbies but none ever made me happy so I stopped. All I do now is play videogames and masturbarte, and both make me more angry than happy. My anxiety has gotten so bad it prevents me from going outside now.
I don't want to live for "small moments of happiness" if I have to suffer relentless loneliness the other 99% of the time.
Also yeah, I will probably wait until after my mom dies to kill myself.
>>
>>78367605
this is only true if you're working on making things better other wise everything will just keep getting worse until you give up you can only keep up the hope that something will change for so long
>>
>>78367634
god Iktf so much
>>
>>78367544
I said I wanted to really badly, but I didn't until a few days ago when I saw that she didn't want to talk to me anymore.

I wish I never fucking stopped seeing her.
I was thinking of lying and saying I got in an accident and went into a coma, but I'm a really bad liar so I'm scared it would make things worse.

>>78367605
The only plan destiny has for me is a suffering.
>>
>>78367783
should of just told her the reason you stopped talking to her
>>
File: 5z0z5fysb7xy.png (603KB, 593x554px) Image search: [Google]
5z0z5fysb7xy.png
603KB, 593x554px
I think I was wrong about him guys.
Watching him stand up to the judenpresse was something to behold
>>78354052
Anyway OP, have a nice night, and remember the jews the cause for your suffering
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.