[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 10 seconds to act as Canadian as possible.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 6

File: 83187739583235f52e5b4766f974a3cf.jpg (245KB, 2346x1885px) Image search: [Google]
83187739583235f52e5b4766f974a3cf.jpg
245KB, 2346x1885px
You have 10 seconds to act as Canadian as possible.
>>
>>78349282
At least I'm not a burger.
>>
sorry
>>
*patriotically frequents a "proudly Canadian" coffee shop chain actually owned by a faceless Brazilian conglomerate*
>>
america is a shithole
quebec is a shithole
toronto is a shithole
every city in canada except where i live is a shithole
>>
*shitposts to mask complete and utter pointlessness of existence*
>>
diversity is our strength
>>
>Prefers Second Cup to Starbucks.
>>
ANOTHER
>>
it's 2017, sorry, refugees welcome
>>
>>78350004
>that flag
Feeling right at home, eh?
>>
你怎么想我做饭你的猪肉炒饭?
>>
>>78349698
Vancouver is nice
Edmonton is okay
Ottawa is okay
Whatever cities they have in the maritimes are okay
Everything else is shit
>>
Eh, it's bullshit how we haven't won a Stanley Cup in almost 25 years, eh.
>>
>>78350222
We haven't not won at the olympics for 10
>>
>tfw your national symbol is a mediocre coffee chain owned by Burger King
>>
File: 36c.jpg (84KB, 907x661px) Image search: [Google]
36c.jpg
84KB, 907x661px
>>78350190
>Edmonton is okay
>>
>>78349282
Omg our leader is so hawt xD
>>
i am homo
>>
>>78350681
DUDE WEED
>>
dude immigrants LMAO
>>
>>78350752
L M A O
M
A
O
>>
My shitposting and 4chan proxy wars are fueled by my insecurity and own sense of
>>
File: The+latter_24c482_5914399.jpg (46KB, 446x499px) Image search: [Google]
The+latter_24c482_5914399.jpg
46KB, 446x499px
>>78349282
>>
[dumb shit]
>>
>>78350828
Doubt A/C is much of a requirement in Canada.
>>
>>78350903
It is when you're THAT HOT
>>
File: Trudeau-Castro-2 (1).png (674KB, 562x842px) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau-Castro-2 (1).png
674KB, 562x842px
>>78350828
I still can't believe they voted for this guy.
What's wrong with Canadians?
And yet they act smug towards Americans when they elected Trump.
>>
>>78350953
I'll give you a hint--the PM isn't actually elected like an American president, he's appointed. The voters elect a party coalition who then choose a PM.
>>
File: NewCanadaFlag.png (48KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
NewCanadaFlag.png
48KB, 500x300px
>>78349282
We upgraded your flag for you America!
>>
>>78351050
If it's anything like the UK then the voters know who the PM is before they vote for the party
>>
>>78351050
I know. It's the same here, but basically the party leader will become the prime minister.
So if you vote the party you'll vote the prime minister as well
Still the point stands. Why did they vote for this part-time drama teacher? What are his merits for leading the country?
>>
>>78351103
Or who the PM candidate for the party is I should say
>>
File: Pierre-Trudeau.jpg (7KB, 195x253px) Image search: [Google]
Pierre-Trudeau.jpg
7KB, 195x253px
>>78350953
Pierre Trudeau had a similar facial structure to Castro, so it's really hard to say.
>>
Non leafs and Burgers
If you had to vote for Trump or JUSTin who would you choose?
>>
>>78351120
>Still the point stands. Why did they vote for this part-time drama teacher? What are his merits for leading the country?
Most likely because of his last name giving baby boomers a nostalgiaboner.
>>
>>78351120
Family name, and fond memories even though Trudeau wasn't that good for Canada. His foreign policies while controversial were excellent I think.
>>
>>78351120
Strategic voting. Basically, people were tired of the old party and its shenanigans and voted for the party most likely to topple them. Some people liked the idea of more infrastructure spending (sound familiar?) and electoral reform (now dead in the water). Young people were energized by his youthfulness and apparent embrace of the left.
>>
>>78351288
How are his approval ratings? Or party polls
Has he been doing a good job?
>>
>>78351288
>His foreign policies while controversial were excellent I think

>shit on US foreign policy every chance he got
>at the same time, dismantled Canada's military and made you completely reliant on Uncle Sam for defense
>>
>>78351415
He turned us from a surplus to a deficit too and well I didn't particularly like him but for some reason he resonated with the average Canadian so when his kid took up the torch after his death it was probably a shoe in for him.
Even I voted liberal.
>>
大家好!
最近怎麼樣?
>>
>>78349282
*sips syrup*
>>
It's 15° outside today. Turn up the air conditioning, I'm dying here.
>>
>>78351395
I think so, my only real issue is the liberals are good at spending money we don't have. At least it's to be put towards infrastructure which is proven statistically to improve the economy and thus wipe out the debt, but in typical liberal fashion they spent quite a bit more than they had planned to already.
Otherwise, he is charismatic and I think while not the best public speaker, his responses are measured and he is at least playing the game of politics better than his predecessor Harper but less so on balancing the budget but we will have to see if those policies work in our favour.
>>
fuck fuck fuck sorry fuck fuck sorry tabernacle skidew eh
>>
>>78351795
Maple syrup beer moose knuckle!
>>
*does fun outdoor activities in really bad weather*
>>
你好我是白色的
>>
>>78352035
不太了
>>
>>78349282
>How many times has he met with the ethics commissioner?
>>
>>78352177
kek
>>
>Stanley Cup finals
>Only American teams
No hockey on tonight, gonna get drunk at a bonfire
>>
>>78351395
let this based black guy tell you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2ARJeLjxPM
>>
Deux cent cinquante ans d'oppression par Anglos! La liberté maintenant!
>>
>>78352035
我懷疑
>>
>>78351664
Harper just seemed SO much more sensible, was he too divisive?
>>
>>78352136
>>78352438

等待。我们是国王和狗屎吗?
>>
>>78352386
>this piece of trash... and i bet you anything justin trudeau was a crackbaby. maybe not a severe case cause he can still walk talk and shit and piss but his mind was rattled enough that he could trash this country. because as i said he was born to a very disgusting piece of trash margaret trudeau, who is his mother is a piece of neanderthal trash and a whore as well. she probably has other children other than those three but nobodys going to talk about it. she was a WHORE. she was a drug addicted WHORE and she's still running her big mouth pretending she's some hot stuff. she's nothing and she bore this trashy disgusting mongrel subhuman piece of trash named justin who has been born to a nazi sympathizer and a whore - pierre yes was a nazi sympathizer... it's the same attitude that justin has to ISIS.... the world does not respect Canada.... these guys consider us a dead worm on the ground.

nearly pissed myself laughing
>>
>>78352720
t. 巴爾博薩阿爾維托
>>
>>78352577
I think he was in too long perhaps. I got angered when he signed FATCA and eroded Canadian privacy with intra-boarder information sharing. Many other Canadians didn't like the cancellation of many social and scientific programs but some of it was justified as like every day people, you shouldn't really spend more than you have to begin with.
Harper was viewed as a patsy to the US, by many as well, but electing Trudeau did nothing to change those policies and I didn't think it would really.
>>
>>78352720
世界由於政府的貪慾和支出過高而陷入困境
>>
>As a young man, Pierre Trudeau went around advocating peace and understanding with Nazi Germany--after being drafted into the army, he was not content to simply perform his patriotic duty alongside other young Canadian men, instead he complained that it was unfair to fight for a nation that oppressed the Quebecois population and mandatory military service was also unfair. He was finally expelled from the service and thence proceeded to study Marxism at Harvard and after the war, the Political Institute of Paris.
>>
Fuck my ass and call me Fatima
>>
>>78353022
>I think he was in too long perhaps

Many countries rather stupidly have no term limits on their head of state/government, it's how Germany can't get rid of Merkel despite the mounting disaster of her tenure.
>>
>>78352965
>>78353071

种族战争何时?
>>
>>78353128
To be honest, sometimes I think a dictatorship (benevolent dictator for life) is the best form of government as long as you somehow got a good balanced leader with a proper vision for the country.
>>
>>78353022
That's gotta be a tough spot for a Canadian PM you don't want to be seen as a patsy but you can't go full Chavez either
>>
>>78353142

希望永遠不會
不要討厭種族
討厭個人
>>
>>78353238
>To be honest, sometimes I think a dictatorship (benevolent dictator

Doesn't exist. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
>>
>>78350953
Castro was so handsome.
>>
They hate us cause they aint us
*waves the queen's flag*
That's called black excellence
>>
*eats poutine*
>>
>>78349763
too accurate
>>
>>78357166
Wait isn't our strength from secretly supplying the DPRK to keep the Americans spending too much on their military causing the country's eventual collapse so we can take California, Oregon, Washington and Alaska?
>>
Ferme ta yeule et mange d'la marde
>>
>>78357783
Add half of lake Michigan to that too
>>
>>78353334
Also, no one person can really control an entire government, and dictatorships tend to promote favouritism, which then leads to extensive corruption.
>>
>>78349282
hey guys i'm canadian

hey, did you guys know im canadian? i'm canadian

i'm so canadian, i like hockey

if you didn't know i was canadian, you sure do now because i make sure to tell everyone about it
>>
>>78349282
WUBUBLUBUBUBLBUBDUBDUB IM A LEAF MORTY
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.