[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Croatia so tolerant? That's very unusual for a eastern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1442.png (263KB, 1912x1956px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1442.png
263KB, 1912x1956px
Why is Croatia so tolerant? That's very unusual for a eastern european country
>>
they are not, they just want to look like good boys so you fly your faggot ass there and spend your money
>>
>>78339850
>Czechoslovakia
STRONG
>>
>>78339896
I read on Reddit :^) that the wording was all wrong for their languages
>>
>>78339930
>Reddit
>>
Because Nazis were actually right about Croats being Germanic
>>
>>78339960
It's still true though
>>
>>78339930
it was same for all other languages, retarded czech didnt look at other translations
>>
>>78339850
Because "muslim" means for them a bosniak or an albanian rather than a middle easterner.
>>
>>78340001
Well then if that is true then Lithuania is the most racist EU country
>>
>>78339850
Well to be quite honest I think that most of the Croatians who answered the muslim part of this poll probably thought that the questioner meant Bosnian muslims/Bosniaks. Not Arabs, Indonesians or some other non-white group. This group speaks the same language as them and are culturally (relatively) not that different from them.

Also there aren't that many foreigners in Croatia. There are maybe some Chinese immigrants from the communist era left in entirety of former Yugoslavia but not that much to be quite honest. Also most Jews were killed during the second world war and there has never been a black population in the Balkans.

So most of the information that Croatians (and basically also all Serbians and Bosniaks) have have about these groups comes from the television. And you ofcourse don't see that much antisemitism or racism anymore on tv.
>>
>>78339850
because this is from 2015 prior to migrant crisis
>>
>>78339850
You can bet almost all of those percentages are lower people just don't want to admit it
>>
File: Rotherham-Scandal.jpg (133KB, 624x810px) Image search: [Google]
Rotherham-Scandal.jpg
133KB, 624x810px
>>78341703
Yeah probably not to seem racist
because oh god there is nothing worse than being a racist...
>>
>>78341757
In this day and age being accused of being racist is really damaging
>>
>>78341840
Yeah, I'm actually racist myself, but obviously nobody knows this
>>
>>78341871
I grew up in a very "diverse" area so it's hard for me not to be
>>
They welcome muslim than serbians?
>>
>>78339989
WE
>>
>>78339850
Slovenia hates everybody
>>
>>78346788
nuh-uh, you's a racis
>>
>>78348323
No u
>>
>>78348323
What would they think of their child dating an ANGLO?!
>>
>>78339850
all European women love the BBC, BMC, BJC and BAC
>>
>>78349613
sorry lad, bestiality is frowned upon
>>
>>78350511
I can respect that
>>
Only Muslims Croats interact with are bosniaks or Muslim Albanians. If it were middle-easterners it would be substantially lower.
>>
Why is Slovakia so racist ?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.