[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are somalis moving from here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 32357687.jpg (92KB, 972x648px) Image search: [Google]
32357687.jpg
92KB, 972x648px
Why are somalis moving from here
>>
File: 1443660389454 (1).jpg (1MB, 2064x1161px) Image search: [Google]
1443660389454 (1).jpg
1MB, 2064x1161px
>>78335499
To here
>>
>>78335509
>First world countries are first wo-
>>
File: Apple.jpg (14KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Apple.jpg
14KB, 300x250px
>>78335499
I could be wrong but it might be the chance of putting stuff like pictured in their mouth.
>>
File: doe-b-obit-650-430.jpg (86KB, 650x430px) Image search: [Google]
doe-b-obit-650-430.jpg
86KB, 650x430px
Because they all aspire to be this and the closer you get to the us the better
>>
Africa has everything
- good weather
- no rude winters that kills you
- a lot of food, there's nothing in Europe in winter
- a lot of ressources, Europe has nothing

Yet, Africans lived like in Prehistoric times when we visited them in the XVIth century, they even didn't invented the wheel or writing systems.
In contrast, our ancestors built civilizations while they had to face with the hardness of the climate (no food, can't go outside, forced to live in a cave, forced to create clothes, forced to stock food...).
>>
>>78336037
because niggers aren't capable of doing things alone
they need some one to teach them and rule them ( let's face the fact that niggers are lazy motherfuckers)
>>
>>78336037
it also has
-scorching hot summers
-desserts that freeze over at night
-areas where you can walk for days and not see a drop of water or food

And most of the resources were either extremely hard, or unaccesible until after the industrial revolution. Also they did not have wild horses, among other important animals, such as Europe did.

It's the same Indians never developed further, most America's resources were impossible to access pre-colonial-era technology.
Or why Abos never advanced farther than hunter-gatherer society.

Also you realize OP is cherrypicking correct? A large portion of Africa is a dessert. Whilst the majority of Europe is grassland/hills/forests

And the unihabitable regions of Europe only make small percentage of the land area
>>
>>78336037
>- a lot of food, there's nothing in Europe in winter

that's where you are wrong
apparently their agriculture sucks even when it's done properly, maybe we should create good crops fro them to grow there or something
>>
>>78336037
>>78336157
Most importantly though it has africans. As long as this remains the case the continent can never prosper.
>>
>>78336182
Areas with hot climates, flat land, etc. have trouble irrigating. It might work for a few years, but if you don't do it perfectly it can quite literally cause a natural disaster.

See: The American Dust Bowl
>>
>>78336157
A large portion of the population doesn't live in desert. Like Somalia people live in the coastal region. Egypt the Nile river
>>
>>78336220
If you actually think Africa would be any different today, if the natives were white, then your a fucking retard.

That's the equivalent of saying that Haiti would be France-tier if it was full of French whites. Completely ignoring the fact that it has one of the shittiest geographical areas in the entire world.

>>78336232
And both of those countries had empires that prospered at some point. Yet they stagnated due to either outside influence, or lack of natural resources.
>>
>>78336247
What was this Somalian empire? They were cucked by arabs
>>
>>78336247
>If you actually think Africa would be any different today, if the natives were white
Doesn't even need to be natives, just 10% whites ruling over the rest.
>>
>>78336247
>Completely ignoring the fact that it has one of the shittiest geographical areas in the entire world.
It's not any different than south america or south east asia.
>>
>>78336264
They had prosperous city states. I was thinking of a different area.

>>78336293
Okay buddy. I'd love to see that 10% of white people do something with absolutely nothing.
I hope you realize that Indians originate from the same latitude that French and Germanic peoples do, so why didn't they have the same types of empires and technological advances as them?

>>78336314
You know nothing about Haiti do you?
They sit on a fault line, are in the middle of Hurricane alley, own a very tiny land area with the majority being coastline, or near the coast, and have very few natural resources that did not need to be imported from foreign locations.
>>
>>78335499
Because they have no government
>>
>>78335499

no gibs
>>
File: banteay-srei-1899957_960_720.jpg (282KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
banteay-srei-1899957_960_720.jpg
282KB, 960x640px
>>78336385
Wtf are you talking about Haiti? I thought we're talking about Africa. Any way south east asia has similar climate and yet they managed to create advanced civilizations
Climate shouldn't be an excuse here
>>
>>78336478
Only a small portion of Africa has the same climate as South East Asia. It's the amount of land they have.

You can't build an empire that took one person 100,000 square km's to build with 10,000 square km's just because you have the same resources.
>>
>>78336669
And Africa is fucking huge even if it's just the coast line and river branches
>>
>>78336385
>Okay buddy. I'd love to see that 10% of white people do something with absolutely nothing.
Rhodesia
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.