[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I awoke from a dream where I pretended to be a globalist and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
I awoke from a dream where I pretended to be a globalist and follow instructions I started in the EU as a mere intern but as I followed orders I soon begun to rise up the ranks and every person in the EU wanted to my friend.

Suddenly the head of EU died and they were deciding to between me and one other I used my friendships I made in the past to sway the vote to my side and I finally achieved my dream of leading the EU but it didn't end there.

I then finally set in the motions to have an EU army the army the globalists wanted so badly they more then obliged my requests little did they know I was reviewing everyone who was joining this EU army their political views their allegiance and only recruiting nationalists and people with right wing views.

It came to the big parade finally we would show off our new army and all the weapons the even started off smoothly the soldiers marched and put on a show and I practised for my most important speech.

It came to the night time and everyone was enjoying fine dinner, sipping wine as I begun my speech everyone clapped for me the elites were so happy they had what they wanted but then I declared myself chancellor of europe at the end I ordered the army in german (I speak over 7 languages) to seal the doors in a star wars esque take over they begun slaughtering everyone.

As the leader of france ran to me with a bullet wound he said "What are you doing" I begun to manically laugh then stab him in the kidney till he died.

After the massacre the soldiers looked to me for guidance what next?? I told them now we take back Europe we begun to go door to door to every non-white immigrant house and deport them or kill them if they showed resistance.

Everyone cheered me in the streets after the clean up Europe was saved and I was their chancellor next I set my sight on invading the rest of the world and spreading the white seed far and wide... This is what I want to do in life this is my dream.
>>
>>78312710
bump I'm the saviour of the white race
>>
>>78312710
You need a hobby.
>>
i forget my dreams 10 minutes after i wake up
>>
File: 1488070221760.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1488070221760.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>78313993
I forgot my dreams many years ago.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.