[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Asiaboo westerners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

Anyone who like Asian culture/ Asian country?

Never

Ever

Come To Asia Countries.

You people are already the best, Please don't contaminate yourself and your mind planning coming into Asia Countries.

You westerner -boo people literally have no idea how Asian society is like, is far much different. Sure it might seemed to be sissy, and gentle or modest, or safe and kind.

But you have no idea, Asia society is extremly deceivious, not honest comparing to White/western society.

Believe me. You're on the best ground, best society already. Alredy in a pinnacle of human race's achievement.

Please don't contaminate yourself coming here.

Rather than that, Please let me be in your western society, Because I wanna escape this dimentia world and want to be saved. Because I want to be living a human life with sincere thoughts, and sincere emotions just like you westerners pursue.

please let me be saved.
If I have to die, I would die for Western society and if I would contribute, I would like to contribute to Western society. not for Korea, China, Japan or Taiwan one.

I wanna be saved from this extremly superficial disgusting calculative world.
>>
File: 67-다현.gif (4MB, 420x350px) Image search: [Google]
67-다현.gif
4MB, 420x350px
/kpop/
>>
File: 1424799804294.png (2KB, 163x209px) Image search: [Google]
1424799804294.png
2KB, 163x209px
>>78304264
>>
Japan is good, in the sense that it has done a better job at preserving the high point of Western civilisation (the late 19th and early 20th centuries) than has the West itself.

Regrettably, of course, it is by no means a pure example.
>>
>>78304340
You never understand. the subtle thing only Asian person can see in Asian society.

The strick rule and the strick bossing mood, there's no any meaning but whether you get treaded by them or you treading other people head very forcefully.
consequently you'll see there's no any sincere meaning doing the all kind of works, efforts. yeah there's no any sincere meaning.

You never understand even if I say this. sure this kinda mood also exists in Western, but it's far differnt from Asian's one
>>
>>78304470
We could do with some more hierarchy and authority. It's something the West had and lost. Warn us again when we have reclaimed even a scrap of our traditional culture, and then perhaps it will be a meaningful warning.
>>
>>78304470
You over exaggerate, Korea and Japan are nice places
>>
File: ihatewhite.jpg (5KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
ihatewhite.jpg
5KB, 241x209px
>>
File: dudes.jpg (91KB, 850x564px) Image search: [Google]
dudes.jpg
91KB, 850x564px
How is that among best friends?
If you mean your "faces" and your hierachies (parents>offspring old>young) then this surely does not extend completely into the intimate realm of lifelong company/platonic friendship?
>>
>>78304264
Yeah, we are surely fucked up. But, you know what? There isn't a single country which is perfect in every aspects, right? You have to acknowledge that our society is very strict and shit, which can make us one of the safest countries in the world along with Japan which share a similar atmosphere with us in some extent.
>>
I already know that it's hard to live in an asian country, because I've done alot of research. I wanted to move to Japan but it's not worth it.
>>
I know a chick who is a koreaboo, but she's fat and only cares about kpop lol
>>
>>78304264
Hey...
I just like the women, the food and libertarian economic policies.
>>
>>78304264
Japan is really nice to live in tbqh, lived there for half a year and I thoroughly enjoyed it
>>
>>78304264
Yeah it's been a while since I realized gook/chink society was an absolute self driven image appearance based soulless shithole.

You're alright by me Kimchi, come home American man!
>>
I'm kind of a East Asian boo in general.
>>
Asia >>>>>>>> Russia
>>
>>78304264
I see through your lies, act like your country is terrible so foreigners/tourists don't come. You can't fool me.
>>
File: IMG_2935.jpg (25KB, 243x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2935.jpg
25KB, 243x250px
I LOVE Japan and Korea but secretly
>>
We know. Thats why millions of people flood Western nations every year. Like parasites trying to kill their host.
>>
>>78304570
The only semblance to be found is in the aristocracy of Western countries, at least the vestiges. Male men and female women - more than can be said for the rest of society.
>>
>>78304264
But I want teh sexs with fresh, unspoiled asian grills!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.