/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How religious is the us outside of the southern states?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1397.jpg (133KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1397.jpg
133KB, 1533x961px
How religious is the us outside of the southern states?
>>
>>78301501
Wouldn't know Texas is the only worthwhile state anyways so who cares?
>>
Depends on the states, but not as much typically, but a lot of people claim to be christian but are not very serious or observant of it. But they still celebrate Christmas and go to church once a year, etc.
>>
New England and the West coast aren't very religious but here in the midwest most people are.
>>
>>78301544
>they still celebrate Christmas and go to church once a year, etc.
So mostly like in yurop. Why in your movies/series people are so religious though? It's like you guys goes to the church every sundays
>>
only ever met two atheists in person

but i live in the south
>>
Honestly you fucking faggot European. Everyone is racist to you. Fuck you folks.
>>
>>78301668
>fucking faggot European
That's pretty racist lad and I'm offended
>>
The religion you hate is everywhere. Dearborn, Michigan might be more to your liking
>>
>>78301636
We're more religious than that though. Here people actually believe in god and jebus and all that stuff. In europe I think it's more of a cultural thing.
>>
>>78301729
>Dearborn, Michigan
How the fuck do you know about some random ass city in the middle of no where Michigan??
>>
>>78301742

A lot of people here don't even associate Christmas and Easter with Christianity, it's just a time to celebrate and give presents etc.
>>
>>78301742
>In europe I think it's more of a cultural thing
Well, not exactly. Most people do believe in god and life after death, but they just don't care about organized religion anymore
>>
>>78301692

You don't even know what Racist means. This is how retarded these morons are. Fuck Europeans. Fuck all of them. I hope they all die in another war because they are so fucking stupid to even realize what the fuck race is.

Keep on letting in "refugees." Please do you dumb mother fuckers.
>>
>>78301757
Got to load up on Swedish jokes
>>
>>78301809
Can you please stop making us fucking look bad
I was having a polite conversation and you have to derail it
>>
>>78301800
>Most people do believe in god and life after death
Speak for yourself
>>
>>78301839
I'm pretty sure It's a proxy though.
>>
>>78301862
Well, there is also a lot of atheists, way more than in the US, for sure.
>>
>>78301839
I mean, he's trolling
>>
>>78301501
Enough for at least half the country to answer that they do not think evolution is a phenomenon that is completely without intervening from God. I don't know a whole lot about how Americans are when it comes to being christians, but at least these polls are very telling I'm thinking.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_attendance#Attendance_by_U.S._state
Even Maine is much more religious than most other European countries. Why is this,
>>
>>78302120
>3% Norway
>5% Sweden
Why are you such religious nutjobs? And why are we such fedoras?
>>
>>78302198
I've heard we have a relatively religious community around Jönköping
>>
>>78302233
Apparently we have the same in vest agder, in the south.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.