[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How dangerous is deep south for colored?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: Deep_South_Map.png (41KB, 300x195px) Image search: [Google]
Deep_South_Map.png
41KB, 300x195px
How dangerous is deep south for colored?
>>
Far less dangerous than the bad neighborhoods of LA and Chicago are for white people.
>>
>>78298789
A lot safer than I wish it was
>>
better relations between white/black than up north
>>
>>78298789
Deep south has the most colored people
You can't beat Detroit, Michigan for having an entire city to themselves though.

Based simply on outnumbering everyone else, they're pretty safe, on a relative scale.
They're more of a danger to themselves than anything.
>>
>>78298789
most of the deep south is colored
>>
>>78299468
>Michigan
What? That city is entirely black?
>>
>>78302709
state*
>>
Not dangerous at all
>>
>>78298789
for a place that is reportedly the home of racist rednecks, people there live in far more peace than yankees
>>
Not very.

Half the people that live down here are black, 99% of them go about their daily lives with no issue.
>>
>>78302709
Michigan is an extremely white state except for Detroit, which is a very black city.
>>
>>78298789
not dangerous at all. There's better race relations in most of the South than in the rest of the US. It's also hard for a place to be dangerous to for black people when half of the population is black people.
>>
I presume in op”s context, ”colored” include asians.
>>
>>78298804
"Bad neighborhoods" in LA are full of White millennials. The only truly dangerous parts of LA are South Los Angeles in the 2 mile range below USC, Vernon and MacArthur Park. These areas are dangerous regardless of what race you are. They're inhabited by equally dangerous White, Black and Hispanic tweakers.
>>
File: 1449680418783.jpg (1MB, 7129x3833px) Image search: [Google]
1449680418783.jpg
1MB, 7129x3833px
>>78302709
>>
>>78305616
>equally dangerous White, Black and Hispanic
I'm sure crime statistics would 100% back this up
>>
>>78302803
That's the irony.
Most blacks live in the south.
It's the most de-segregated part of the country who have people from some of the most segregated and highest income gap parts of the country screaming about them being racist assholes all the time.
If little Billy redneck gets a bad attitude towards blacks, Hispanics and the left in general, it's because he was born poor as fuck with no help in life but he has to listen to how he is so rich and privileged that he needs to be discriminated against based on his race and gender so someone else can be empowered over him, even if they don't study or work as hard.
And all for votes for politicians who speak like all white people are the 1% and need to be knocked down a notch or three.
>>
File: the angels.jpg (152KB, 736x1105px) Image search: [Google]
the angels.jpg
152KB, 736x1105px
>>78305674
The most dangerous people in Los Angeles are drug addicts. LA is very safe for a large city. These addicts aren't race specific. I don't think you've ever been to LA. In east LA you're going to find Mexican cokeheads, in Hollywood and DTLA White cokeheads and tweakers, in South LA, Black tweakers. Shit here has far less to do with race and far more to do with substance abuse and poverty.
>>
>>78305593
Seeing Asians down here is like seeing black people in Asia - not very common, except for the Filipino descendants who tend to live on military bases.

There are a few Asian families who've been here a long time though. Apparently some Koreans set up some lucrative shops in the Mississippi Delta generations ago and now all their descendants speak in really thick delta drawls.
>>
>>78306003
there are loads of Asians in the South, just not many in Tennessee
>>
>>78306034
>Virginia
>South
Virginians need to stop sucking on Uncle Sam's welfare teat.
>>
>>78306053
>"""Virginians"""
>>
>>78306074
I was unironically born in Virginia actually.
>>
File: 1476231828445.jpg (83KB, 1375x645px) Image search: [Google]
1476231828445.jpg
83KB, 1375x645px
>>78306104
and I was non-memingly born in Tennessee
>>
>>78306201
Nice. Out east I'm assuming? I was born in Norfolk and grew up in a swamp in Chesapeake.
>>
>>78305625
>American Indian
>American
¿¿¿¿¿
>>
>>78306283
we talked about this before, best we could come up with was scot settlers or something, not really sure
>>
>>78306765
So "Americans" are people from America and "American Indians" are people born in the US from India.
>>
>>78306798
no, american indian is ofc native, not sure about the other
>>
>>78306844
>ofc
I will never understand this meme.
>>
>>78306990
Shortened form of "of course"?
>>
>>78307026
No, not that. Calling Americans "Indians," Europeans and Asians "Americans," and blacks "African Americans."
>>
>>78305625
>in another 3 years we'll get a new map
How exiting
>>
>>78306283
American Indians are Siberians. Americans are White Americans who identify as ethnically American. Mostly descended from scots-Irish, German and English who settled Appalachia centuries ago.
>>
>>78307044
>Unironically referring to American Indians as Americans
Shiggy diggy
>>
>>78307129
So what you're telling me is that no one is actually "American," and everyone is pretending. Makes sense.
>>
>>78298789
I bet it's more dangerous for white people.
>>
>>78307476
No though, which is ironic because I found that the south has the best assimilation between whites and blacks than the so called tolerant north
>>
>>78307476
big difference between rural southern blacks and the northern big city homeboys
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.