[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White girl dancing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Naziguy.png (443KB, 674x643px) Image search: [Google]
Naziguy.png
443KB, 674x643px
I don't get it.
I mean, I'm not upset about the title of the video, It's just that I don't understand what is the thing about saying "white" girls. Why don't just saying girl dancing? What's the point? Is it an American expression or some shit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU0fNZFev4I
>>
White people and white girls in general are seen as bad dancers. It's a cultural norm to make fun of this.

Other stereotypes that have become commonplace about white girls is that they drink starbucks, wear these shoes called "uggs", wear cardigans, wear yoga pants, and a few more I can't recall.
>>
>>78296589
White girls are literal trash tb.h
>>
>>78296605
sort of. They're just super thirsty in my experience.

t. rejected advances from multiple white girls b4, not saying this boastfully, just trying to make a point.
>>
>>78296589
Never understood this meme. Is it another one of these black memes?
>>
>>78296589
>It's a cultural norm to make fun of this
>Other stereotypes that have become commonplace about white girls

that sounds a lot like racism desu. Am I right guys?
>>
>>78296471
There's a lot of self deprecating humor of whites going around. Pic related. I actually kind of like the self deprecating humor. I feel like white people in the states really can't handle the banter at all, and plus I love roasting black people.
>>
>>78296699
No it's okay. If you make a meme about black women being the most obese demographic by far in the United States that would be racist.
>>
White people are the global standard, this is a new form of retaliation.
>>
>>78296708
>plus I love roasting black people
They're not gonna let you. Only white roasts now.
>>
>>78296699
sort of? I see a lot of black posts on social media with these stereotypes usually starting with "white ppl be like:"
>>78296699
Maybe by a textbook definition of racism. But it happens to all the races in America.
tbf in high school we would be universally racist.

ie asking white kid why they don't eat spicy food
ie asking the black kid about his dad
ie asking the Muslim/ME kid when he will blow himself up
ie asking the Asian kid if his parents beat him when he does bad on a test
ie asking the Mexican/Latino kid for his citizenship status
ie asking the indian kid "where [his] red dot" is
>>
>>78296699
It is, americans are fucking trash and their """"culture""" is cancer
They'll say it isn't but whatever

The worst part ? I don't even doubt it's true
American white women probably can't dance, drink starbucks, wear these shoes called "uggs" (no idea what that is), wear cardigans, wear yoga pants and so on
They fucking disgust me let's be honest, not as much as non-white americans ok but still they are trash, i understand their brown people hate them, they are absolutely hateable

brb burning an american flag and pissing on it
>>
>>78296680
Yep
>>
>>78296780
W-wow
>>
>>78296589
>White girls cant dance

Don't black women LITERALLY think shaking your ass like an ape is "dancing"? Seems like the meme would be much more applicable to blacks.
>>
someone rangeban canada please
>>
>>78296780
you really hate Amuricans, aren't you?
>>
>>78296818
>uh oh that's not politically correct!
Sorry ill remove that offensive comment
>>
>>78296818
Rather germans 2bh
>>
>>78296835
yes i am hate ameritards t b h
fuck them
war with north korea can't be soon enough, hurry up trump and kim you two fat fucks
>>
File: whitegirls.jpg (21KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
whitegirls.jpg
21KB, 600x600px
>>78296780
the shoes in pic related are uggs, they were really big a few years ago.
>>
>>78296708
Most of the time it just reeks of passive aggression and resentfulness
>>
>>78296942
>>78296708
i hate to but i gotta agree with the shitskin there
those jokes were already shit, the self-deprecating comeback is even more shit
>>
>>78296653
Do you have the BBC?
>>
>>78297660
BIG BEANER COCK
>>
>>78297660
I have the BBC(big brown cock). I'm just under 6'2'', skinny but awkwardly proportioned body with a decent face(I would say handsome if I didn't have such a huge nose)

The girls were decently good looking. I just wasn't looking for a relationship.
>>
>>78296708
It can be funny but I hate when people make this shit political
>>
File: white-girl-wasted.jpg (40KB, 620x411px) Image search: [Google]
white-girl-wasted.jpg
40KB, 620x411px
>>78296589
American white girls also cant hold their liqueur and dont drink beer for some reason
>>
>>78297899
How big is it :DDD
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.