[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

India Installs 4.8 Gigawatts Worth Of Solar In First Half Of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: drake hate love china india.jpg (263KB, 972x958px) Image search: [Google]
drake hate love china india.jpg
263KB, 972x958px
Are you ready for the Indian century? Chang, step aside and make way for Pajeet.

https://cleantechnica.com/2017/08/11/india-installs-4-8-gw-worth-solar-first-half-2017-surpasses-2016/
>>
>>78288455
>2020 superpower vs Mao's ghost
>buy your tickets for the intercontinental brawl today
>>
Indian people are poor, dumb and subhumanic. At least the Chinese aren't dumb, and their non-poor, non-subhuman elite is not fleeing the country to America. While India has had many achievements in the field of economics, that's mostly because their minimum wage is the same as China's with the benefit of having friendly relations with the civilized world. With that said I don't think there's any question India is going to get its ass kicked in any confrontation with China.
>>
File: designated eating street.jpg (230KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
designated eating street.jpg
230KB, 1200x800px
>>
>>78288592
>While India has had many achievements in the field of economics, that's mostly because their minimum wage is the same as China's with the benefit of having friendly relations with the civilized world.
So then its Chinese that are dumb, poor, subhuman. What a contradictory post.
>>
File: lmao.png (217KB, 332x327px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
217KB, 332x327px
>>78288592
>subhumanic
Is this a word now? lmao
>>
>>78288455
I have been to india, the shitting streets are not a meme. Many people there have no toilets. Until this is resolved it is no better than an undevolped nation to me
>>
>>78288455
>>China, the world’s biggest investor in clean energy, is on pace to install record amounts of new solar this year after adding 24 gigawatts of capacity in the first half
>>https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-19/china-adds-about-24gw-of-solar-capacity-in-first-half-official

while it's always good that countries are adding renewable energy, don't get cocky.
>>
by the time india is ready for "india's century" we have already achieved a general ai that can do anything better than a human
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.