[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do europoors like taxes so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

Why do europoors like taxes so much?
>>
Based Switzerlnad and Ireland, even UK.
>>
I would've thought our taxes were much lower considering what a shithole this country is.
>>
Giving people artificially high wages only to take it back through high taxes increases GDP, doesn't it?
>>
File: 969675.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
969675.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>78282812
>Belgium
>>
>>78283120
GDP is the measurement what the whole country produces as products and services. Taxes are collected to fund the government budget.
GDP has nothing to do with taxation
>>
that's not a lot we pay in taxes compared to american considering we get so much for it unlike them
>>
>tfw your country has a higher average tax pressure than the average for EU countries
>>
>>78283120
It doesn't, because other people will profit of it (for example, I'm not ill, but I'll go to the doctor for nothing) while this money could have been invested with a return on investment.
>>
Why do Americans like paying insurance companies high premiums instead for basic health care?
>>
File: 1502562594002.jpg (89KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502562594002.jpg
89KB, 800x600px
>>78283217
>country produces as products and services
Just like picrelated, GDP is how much money is moving around, if the government is injecting more money even though just to take it back later there is more money moving around.
>>
heh, like most of the perks and you shout louder when they missmanaged the tax payers' money
>>
>>78283803
because private companies offer better healthcare
>>
File: smug.jpg (16KB, 194x210px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
16KB, 194x210px
>>78282812
We pay next to no taxes yet enjoy universal heathcare
>mfw when our corrupt third world government manages its finances better than the Americans
>>
>
>>
File: 1502455325128.gif (151KB, 128x128px)
1502455325128.gif
151KB, 128x128px
>Americans have only few percent points lower taxes in relation to wages than Poland
massive kek.
Guess funding military industrial complex costs money.
Could've spent it on a functioning healthcare system though lol
>>
because yurope is a cancer

islam is the answer
>>
>>78284371
>Why do europoors like taxes so much?
>islam is the answer
Pottery.
>>
>>78282812
Chart has to be wrong. America has lower tax rates than Canada generally speaking.
>>
>>78282812
Probably because they like living in civilization.
>>78283249
Also this.
>>
>>78284507
It's just the income tax. It's a stupid chart since as far as I know some US states doesn't even have income tax
>>
>>78284613
Some don't like Florida or Oregon but they make up for it with high property taxes.
>>
>>78284613
US is a federation.
If I understand correctly as an American you have federal income tax (for everyone), state income tax (state specific, some states don't tax at all) and some local government impose income taxes too (hear about it the first time, but that's what Jewopedia claims).
>>
>>78284662
Oregon has income tax, and kind of a high one I think. It's Washington that has no income tax (but a very high sales tax). I live in WA but personally I think OR has the right idea. Income tax can be made progressive. Sales tax is always flat.
>>
seriously though it's making me boil inside that we're the biggest cucks out there
>>
>>78284120

They offer bigger bills, nothing more. By every metric except 1 dailymail picture, American healthcare quality doesn't beat any country with universal care, even countries with a fraction of the economy.
>>
>>78284140

Don't worry, an American brainwashed by his insurance company, who has never left his home town will now tell you about 10 year wait lists and lack of scalpels in Mexican hospitals.
>>
Wow, regular Americans seem to pay a shitload of taxes considering the shitty service they get from the governments.
>>
File: tax.png (87KB, 1003x841px)
tax.png
87KB, 1003x841px
>>78284245
>Guess funding military industrial complex costs money.

Yeah no kidding.
>>
>>78284975
Absolutely fucking revolting. Imagine how much of a great place to live the US would be if they didn't spend so much money on waging wars on behalf of israel.
>>
>>78284955
their jewish overlords forgot to tell them that it's expensive as hell to conquer the world and bring about a jew world order.

just like they forgot to tell the russians
>>
>>78285047
It's not on Israel's behalf, exactly. The oligarchs who call the shots just happen to be Jewish so those interests overlap.
>>
>>78284975
US military spending is $824.6 billion in 2017
>>
>>78285124

Jesus Drumpf
>>
>>78285088
All I can do is wish you good luck.
Maybe one day you'll overthrow the the current (((government))) and be able to take care of your people instead.
>>
>>78285214
Same goes to Russian people too.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.