[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BRAZIL IS WESTERN!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: QCquwuG.jpg (526KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
QCquwuG.jpg
526KB, 1920x1200px
BRAZIL IS WESTERN!!!
>>
>>78282195
Brazil is white and iberoitalofrancoeslavoceltougricgermanic
>>
>>78282195
How much of your country has uncontacted native tribes living in it? Is the deep jungle basically an anarchy zone? The US is big and a lot of parts of it are empty but we don't have anything like that.
>>
File: terras_indigenas2peq.jpg (231KB, 712x712px) Image search: [Google]
terras_indigenas2peq.jpg
231KB, 712x712px
>>78282382
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb7alahD-BE
13% of the country in the Amazon is basically natives land. All of the green areas. But tons of it got the army to protect and Government officials to protect and study things from them, so they aren't really uncontacted. But yeah there are some that are really uncontacted
>>
how do you stop deforestation? Some brazilian dude say they get bribed by lumberjacks and cut up trees?
>>
>>78282932
It reached a really low point at Dilma's government but now it's back to 1990s levels.
>how do you stop deforestation?
With sattelites and infrastructure, and in both we depend of US satellites. Hence why our space program wanted to launch satellites
>>
>>78283104
wtf i LOVE dilma now
>>
>>78282613
I remember reading about how in the 70's or 80's I think through discussing with some of the tribes they knew of a uncontacted tribe that only had 1 individual still left alive. They tried to contact him but every time he would be hostile and shoot arrows at them so eventually they stopped trying. It's presumed he is most likely dead for awhile now, but it must be crazy to be the last of your kind surviving all by your own out in the jungle like that.
>>
7x1 hue hue hue
>>
File: u.jpg (112KB, 720x786px) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
112KB, 720x786px
>>78282613
>all this reservations on the borders
>>
>>78282382

>we don't have anything like that

What is the entire midwest

It's as lawless and remote as the brazilian North, which comprises the Amazon region and a few 'civilized' states.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.