[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the migrant crisis over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1502645987538.jpg (65KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
1502645987538.jpg
65KB, 759x422px
More NGOs announce they'll suspend rescue operations in Libya:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-ngo-idUSKCN1AT0IZ?il=0

The Libyan military has struck a deal with Italy so now the Libyan coastguard is shooting any NGO boats approaching Libyan territorial waters:
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/08/europe/libya-italy-mediterranean-migrant-crisis/index.html

Boats trying to get to Italy are being sent back by the Libyan coastguard and the migrants are being arrested
>>
They'll just find a new route. Remember the boat that washed up on the beach in Spain recently? Expect more of that.
>>
File: 1498336592313.jpg (31KB, 526x574px) Image search: [Google]
1498336592313.jpg
31KB, 526x574px
>tfw we save Europe once again
>>
>>78278815
They pass through Spain now, no need for NGO to ship them apparently.
>>
>>78280337
Holy shit what the fuck I thought Spain built a border wall now they just get through Spain again seriously why the fuck can't you shoot on sight.
>>
theres spain
theres cyprus
theres crete

theres a russian route which is longer
>>
>>78280429
Why would they shoot highly educated doctors and engineers? Europe needs this.
>>
It's only just begun O_O
>>
>>78280337
>>78280429
spain needs to do it by itself, since EU doesn't give a shit anymore about south europe as seen as with Italy. Fuck europe, sincerely, fuck all of you yuroniggers
>>
I hope africans will continue to come, we will send them to northern europe, where they will mix with wh*tes and produce more olive skin people.
>>
it will only get worse from now
>>
>>78280337
I don't think so, Spain unlike Italy actually defends it's borders.
>>
>>78278815
>The Libyan military has struck a deal with Italy so now the Libyan coastguard is shooting any NGO boats approaching Libyan territorial waters:
>http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/08/europe/libya-italy-mediterranean-migrant-crisis/index.html
>Boats trying to get to Italy are being sent back by the Libyan coastguard and the migrants are being arrested
Absolutely based, god bless Libyans.
>>
>>78283804
No

Spain is one of the leftiest country in Europe
>>
>>78278815
>Libyans shooting NGO boats

unironically arabs are defending europe from hordes of africans
>>
>Euro NGOs helping refugees

The funniest´part is the Alt-Rightists doing the same to stop them but unarmed.
>>
>Gauri Van Gulik, Amnesty International deputy Europe director, said: "Italy, along with other EU member states, should be focusing on increasing its search and rescue operations. Instead it has chosen to shirk its responsibilities and endanger the very people it says it is trying to help, including by providing military cover and support to the Libyan coast guard, whose reckless and abusive conduct against refugees and migrants during interceptions has been repeatedly documented."

Ah yes, saving lives by discouraging smugglers is totally a wrong idea should just take them in instead :)
Fuck I hate western Gayropeans so much.
>>
>>78283935
They're Berbers not A*abs
>>
File: IQskintone.png (425KB, 1317x1652px) Image search: [Google]
IQskintone.png
425KB, 1317x1652px
>>78280486
But facts does not support your vision.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.