[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mafia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (953KB, 1159x660px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
953KB, 1159x660px
Do they still exist in America? Or did they get replaced by black and hispanic gangs?
>>
They exist. Mostly as corrupt insider trading people. And they own a lot of Waste Management companies.

The main Cosa Nostra base in North America these days in Montreal.
>>
They are here. You can even see the more traditional types in certain Italian-American urban communities like the ones in the Bronx (as opposed to touristy ones like little Italy in Manhattan). Italians don't face discrimination like they once did though so plenty of them sen their children into legitimately legitimate business as opposed to dirty money from drugs, gambling and loan sharking.
>>
I think they still exist
>>
>>78273004
It still exists but they're boring as hell now and they love instagram.
>>
There's still plenty of it in the traditional Italian immigrant centers of the Northeast and Chicago. Most of New Jersey is controlled by a handful of Italian families.
>>
Stories like this pop up once in a while.

http://www.newsweek.com/mafia-mob-la-cosa-nostra-arrests-busts-assault-fraud-extortion-gambling-fbi-487466
>>
Welcome to Easton, Pennsylvania, a nigger/spic ghetto ruled over by Italian families who own everything of any importance in the city and live in a bunch of mansions on the outskirts of town.
>>
>>78274617
Are they mobsters or just legitimate real estate developers?
>>
>>78274653
>Are they mobsters or just legitimate real estate developers?
The line between these two things is a bit blurry...
>>
>>78274706
humorous, but in all seriousness they are different .
>>
I think my boss has some mob connections

He got a lot of money from "inheritance" and owns like 5 sportscars
>>
>>78273004
They barely exist due to the FBI.
>>
They're kinda around, but the days of breaking legs and killing guys is over. Wiseguys are all starting to retire and make WAY more money from legitimate businesses. The FBI gutted them in the 80's and 90's. The 2000's were the death blow. Now they're basically a bunch of crusty old LARPers in a social club.

t. Family friend is an FBI agent who infiltrated decades ago
>>
>>78273762
>>78273753
>>78273454
>>78273240
mafia doesn't exist, stop with this hollywood meme
>>
>>78276040
t. Luigi "Ain't seen nuttin" Gabagool
>>
My uncle and cousin are both NYPD. They said mafia of the past is no more, Sopranos is closer to the truth with less violence. They tend to be more involved in almost legit business like construction with contracts through corrupt politicians. Then of course they have some gambling and stuff like that. I guess they are still pretty active in Brooklyn, Queens, norther NJ and Rockland county NY.
>>
>>78276040
t. Paolino Scognamiglio
>>
>>78273004
also russian mafia (all trump's friends).
>>
>>78276207
this, construction and utilities (waste mgmt)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.